Sex... addiction

Sex... addiction

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E
"

To everyone who thinks sex is a game or something they need

"

I’m done, I look around and all I see are stupid people… no offence. Try to go to school with people who all they care about is sex, partying and drugs… All I want is someone to love. You know how are that is to find when everyone around me is sexually active, and proud of it… I have nothing against sex, It’s a good thing… in any way. I’m not saying I’m against sex… Don’t Get Me Wrong.

 

It’s just… when you love someone love, isn’t a word for sex. When you truly care about someone… sex shouldn’t be the only way you show it… Sex is something you should only do with someone you truly care about. Not a w***e on the side of the road. People think that need sex to feel good about themselves… I myself wouldn’t exactly know, because I am trying to wait tell I meet someone special and of the right age, like it should be.

 

We don’t need 9-10 year olds pregnant… at that age and having a child could actually kill a young girl. They are not fit to have a child and definitely not take care of one. There was a video on you tube of a young girl who said her baby was a “I have a new toy to play with…”

 

No matter if your underage or above there is one thing that I think we should all know… outside of STDS and other things you can get… That sex is a bound between two people, like marriage. There is only one, or should be. You should never rush into anything… Sex is like candy you eat one piece and you want more… When you eat to much candy you become fat…. You hate you body. When you have to much sex with to many people, you will also hate you body.

 

Just like food sex can be addictive. When you eat all the candy there is nothing left. When you sleep around… you will end up alone. Get more candy… get more men/woman… you can kill yourself. Overweight… deities… clogged arteries‘… Sex… STDS

 

Even though this had been said many times… I wanted to say something to, I am a sixteen year old female in high school, I’m not ugly and I could date anyone and probably have sex with anyone if I wanted too… No I’m not dating anyone (I’m not really looking). I just am tired of people online and in real life thinking a relationship revolves around sex… it’s like saying that if someone will not sleep with you every night you will dump them… that isn’t love… it’s addiction, and you are not addicted to that or any person. You addicted to you’re the feeling you get, which will never be love.



© 2010 Ashley.M.E


Author's Note

Ashley.M.E

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!



My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ashley, I just had to jump in here and sound
off, because you have written such a timely
article.
Someone mentioned typos or mistakes. The truth
is, your message comes accross loud and clear.

Some , if not all of the best writers in Cafe have
sounded off on your article. This in itself is amazing.
Your story is good and sound, it is as good today as
it was 100 years ago. Your message will not be lost.

You have attempted to prevent heartache and pain.
You have prevented untold unwanted pregnancies
with your writing and you have caused many of we
older people to stop and consider that your views
are as important to us as they are to kids.

Congratulation on a well written story, but most
importantly for a lesson that hopefully will prevent
much frivolous behavior and future grief.

----- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 13 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I corrected a few words but I'm glad you wrote about your feelings..they are yoursand right ..."promise keepers in the christian church might appeal to you..check it out?
"I’m done, I look around and all I see are stupid people… no offence. Try to go to school with people who all they care about is sex, partying and drugs… All I want is someone to love. You know how"difficult" that is to find when everyone around me is sexually active, and proud of it… I have nothing against sex, It’s a good thing… in "every" way. I’m not saying I’m against sex… Don’t Get Me Wrong.



It’s just… when you love someone.... love, isn’t a word for sex. When you truly care about someone… sex shouldn’t be the only way you show it… Sex is something you should only do with someone you truly care about. Not a w***e on the side of the road. People"who" think that need sex to feel good about themselves… I myself wouldn’t exactly know, because I am trying to wait "until" I meet someone special and of the right age, like it should be.



We don’t need 9-10 year olds pregnant… at that age and having a child could actually kill a young girl. They are not fit to have a child and definitely not take care of one. There was a video on you tube of a young girl who said her baby was a “I have a new toy to play with…”



No matter if your underage or above there is one thing that I think we should all know… outside of STDS and other things you can get… That sex is a" bond" between two people, like marriage. There is only one, or should be. You should never rush into anything… Sex is like candy you eat one piece and you want more… When you eat to much candy you become fat…. You hate you body. When you have to much sex with too many people, you will also hate you body.



Just like food, sex can be addictive. When you eat all the candy there is nothing left. When you sleep around… you will end up alone. Get more candy… get more men/woman… you can kill yourself. Overweight… "diabetes"… clogged arteries‘… Sex… STDS



Even though this had been said many times… I wanted to say something too, I am a sixteen year old female in high school, I’m not ugly and I could date anyone and probably have sex with anyone if I wanted too… No I’m not dating anyone (I’m not really looking). I just am tired of people online and in real life thinking a relationship revolves around sex… it’s like saying that if someone will not sleep with you every night you will dump them… that isn’t love… it’s addiction, and you are not addicted to that or any person. You're addicted to the feeling you get, which will never be love.





Posted 13 Years Ago


I agree with you 100% Ash.Sex with someone you love has a lot more meaning than just sleeping around.Its dangerous out there and some people don't even care.I think that is why there is so many STD's in the world. Anyway great write thanks for sharing.

Kelley

Posted 13 Years Ago


loooooooool
"I just am tired of people online and in real life thinking a relationship revolves around sex"
Who does that? Seriously?

When I see people asking out girls or flirting, it's because they like them. Otherwise they would have chatted them up then asked for their number, or give them the "come on" signs.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. I am impressed. To be so young and have expressed such an insightful opinion. There is such a thing as love addiction, and sexual feelings are related to it, I have learned through research. You have hit the nail on the head... the sexual feeling ALWAYS comes and goes between people who love each other. I learned that the hard way through a few good but failed relationships where I walked away because the passion went away and I didn't realize I had to do something to get it back.
I learned (and didn't always practice I will admit) In a commited relationship you have to work on it and do things to get it back, or give up. Lots of people give (I have more than once) up because "love" has been so romanticized by our culture as being a feeling you need to have all the time as opposed to something far more important that is related to feelings that can be dormant or wither if not maintained (like a garden). Thank you for writing this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ashley that is great enough to tell the world of your views. We all have views in life and that makes us different, and its good to be....

Keep on writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

VERY good writing! I Agree with you 100%, I feel bad for people who are addicted to this...it's exactly as you said. Great write, something more people need to seriously think about. 100/100

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow i wish people more thought like you. i thought i was the only one that thought like this happy to see i'm not the only one:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sex is part of a lasting relationship, just the same as communication and trust. It isn't all there is to it, but it does factor into it.

This is appropriate to teenagers-far too young to be sleeping around. Its odd, I never had this issue at school. Maybe because of the people I hung around. The sex n' drugs n' rock n' roll didn't strike until my early twenties.

I guess the trick is obviously safety. Sexual health doesn't just effect you, it effects who you sleep with. And then who they sleep with...

I don't see a problem with consenting adults having platonic relationships. So long as no one gets hurt.

I think with this, you should go back over it and add statistics, make it more of an article. Tweak the spelling and editing, and you've got a piece that you could look into publishing.

Not bad, but use it as a platform for a longer piece. It's got potential.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Geo
bravo nice to see a teen with a head between her shoulders. as a father I salute your intelligence. as a writer I say keep it up your good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a nice article and very well written. Your message comes clear and I totally agree with your opinion on sex. The only thing many people care about is sex ... but I also think teenagers think that way because they're immature ...once they grow up and clear up their minds and become more mature they might change their way of seeing some things...but that doesn't happen always so xD Great article.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2208 Views
35 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on December 20, 2010


Author

Ashley.M.E
Ashley.M.E

OH



Writing
A shell A shell

A Poem by Ashley.M.E


Page One Page One

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E


Page Two Page Two

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Muse Muse

A Poem by Robin


Drake Drake

A Poem by Tate Morgan


The First Time The First Time

A Chapter by ashley