Epilouge

Epilouge

A Chapter by AJT
"

After their quest

"

The next few days passed by routinely for the remaining guardians and their friends:

Asha, after being reunited with her brother, spent the majority of her time listening to his experiences under Alester’s control.

Kane had run away from home, a delinquent child, joining a gang within a nearby city. As the years passed, he rose through the ranks soon becoming the leader and a skilled fighter. Then the day came when he and his colleagues attempted to mug a confident young man strutting within their territory.

However that man turned out to be Alester and as they initiated their attack, Alester killed them all…All except Kane. Since Kane fought valiantly against him, proving his prowess in battle, Alester decided he would be a great candidate for his army. Hence forth, he seized his mind showing him how to strengthen his abilities and conjure up the dark arts in order to become an even stronger warrior.

Haru went to meet Katrina and explained to her of their current situation. The Bearer of Light was not too pleased of the news that one of her trusted Guardians was taken. Now with Haru’s help, the Lady of Light contemplated a way to save her fallen Guardian from the clutches of the Demonic Lord, Alester.

After Drake’s house was set ablaze, Rose offered for him to stay at her Uncle Max’s cabin built a little ways up on a mountainside close to town. Drake politely refused at first when Tygra persuaded him otherwise. There was no other place for him to go after all and this was the perfect solution to his problem for the moment. Currently they spent most of their time at the cabin wondering on how their dear friend Jade was doing now that she was under Alester’s control.

Would she ever be rid of that monster lurking within her mind? Or was that the last time they would see her before having to come face-to-face with her held by Alester's will?



© 2010 AJT


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on January 23, 2009
Last Updated on January 27, 2010


Author

AJT
AJT

About
About us: This is about the third one I am under...My name is Sheri and I am writing a series with my friends Bethany and Justine...each of us having our own separate sites as well. However, instead.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by AJT


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by AJT