The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by Allyssianne

My name isn’t important, but all you need to know is this:  I am a traitor.  To everyone.  To my friends, my brother, to everyone that ever meant anything to me.  There are times I wish that I had never been born, and times that I wish that people had just ignored me.

 

I belong to now side, I just observe.  I watch over the gifted.   I watch their games of cat and mouse, their outbursts of anger.  I’ve seen them as they discovered who they really are, and what they were destined for.

 

Allyssianne paced around the white-walled room in an agitated manner, her face looking like thunder.  The other girls, the friends watched her from their places sitting on the floor with their backs to the walls.  There wasn’t much else to do until they came back.  No, not much at all...

 

They were stuck there, and there was nothing they could do, for now at least.  Stuck in this game of life and death.  They WERE going to get out of this mess.  Of that, they were sure.  Eventually...

 

It all started a few weeks ago, when the governments of the world got threatening letters, and it was all over the news.  No one thought anything of it, which they now see was very stupid of them.  If we had done something about it, we could have avoided the stress, the tears and the pain.

 

Allyssianne, more commonly known as Ally, leaned back in her chair, only half listening to the teacher as she played noughts and crosses with Marny.  The class was boring; then again, you could not exactly call it a class with all the time they spent on deviation!  It was then that the bomb really dropped.

 

You see, everyone had all heard about the terrorism threat, that one day all the heads of the EU would be killed, either on the news or from word of mouth, but no one expected it to actually come true!  With the amount of security around them all, it would be almost impossible!  Not many people believed that they could actually be bothered with all that.  How wrong did we  have to be?



© 2009 Allyssianne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on February 10, 2009