Gettin out

Gettin out

A Chapter by Allyssianne

Natalie pulled back, unable to hear anymore.  Her mind was reeling, and she felt ill.  Illianna was betraying them?  Working with their captors?  No, she couldn’t be!  The girl tried to get a hold of her thoughts, pushing the topic out of her mind, and concentrated on her mission, but it nagged at the back of her mind.

 

Allyssianne and Marny snuck along a corridor, glad of the white clothes that blended in quite well with the once-white walls.  They looked around warily, as if waiting for a guard to spring out from behind a corner and grab them.  Marny split off from Allyssianne as they came across corridors that lead off from the one they had been following.  Allyssianne continued to open doors that only held silence in an attempt to find the one she needed.  Behind one door, however, she found something that made her smile with a hint of evil.

 

Holly and Lara stuck together for protection.  Poking open a door, Lara looked inside warily, disguised as one of the guards.  The door swung open silently, and, seeing it was empty, she relaxed slightly.  The room was lit solely by the light of several screens.  A few only showed blizzards, (she later found out that Allyssianne had deactivated a few), one showed an empty cell, and the other one showed a cell much like the one they had recently vacated, but with four annoyed looking boys and a calm one.  Holly mentally noted the location at the bottom of the screen, and Lara also memorised it, as she had learnt that Holly’s memory was probably not one to be relied on,  and the pair snuck back out of the room.

 

It was Marny that discovered the exit through a lot of winding corridors and silent doors.  She had, however, had a rather hairy incident where she was nearly caught after poking her head round the door into what appeared to be a room for the guards to hang out. 

 

When she found the exit, she pressed the transmit button on her earpiece.

“This is Spine Tail to Blackie, Come in Blackie.” She whispered as loud as she dared.  After a brief burst of static, Allyssianne answered.

“Spine Tail, this is Blackie.”

“Blackie, I’ve located the grail.”

“Ok, I’m eyeballing Christmas and Mystique right now.”

“What?”

“I can see them!”

“Where did you learn this language?”

“I read too many spy novels, now get a move on!”

 

Marny and Allyssianne, or Spine Tail and Blackie soon alerted the others to the location of the exit, but some one had obviously been spotted, or some one had noticed their absence because an alarm sounded.  Marny was well ahead as she sprinted through the door and out into a compound surrounded by chain link fencing.  Allyssianne arrived behind her, closely followed by Holly, Natalie and Lara.  They looked wide eyed, panicked and desperate as they ran towards the fence, starting to climb up.



© 2009 Allyssianne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on February 10, 2009