Alone

Alone

A Chapter by Allyssianne

Two guards escorted each girl to a different, smaller cell, but the girls had found that they were too tired to argue.  Some food had been laid out in each cell, and the girls, or at least some of them tucked in tiredly.  Allyssianne and Marny were the only ones not to.  They picked at it before walking away from the chair and table to the only other furniture in the cell.  A small bed.  They had only eaten a few mouthfuls, but they felt ill, like something was wrong, very wrong.  Allyssianne stretched out wolfishly before falling into an abnormally deep sleep, Marny not far behind, followed by the others.

 

Allyssianne was the first up the next morning, meditating quietly until she realised what was wrong.  The others woke up gradually, also realising the problem.  Each girl explored the cell their own way, but only Marny really realised the problem.  They shouldn’t be in different cells, they shouldn’t be in cells!  Gradually, everything that had happened in the previous days came back to her, and she growled low in her throat.  Allyssianne, scowled the same thoughts going through her mind.  The other girls were just curious, exploring the room, searching every corner.  Allyssianne immediately took out the CCTV camera rotating in a corner of the room, while Marny first made sure there were no guards outside before doing the same.  Marny, at least, was a bit more cautious than the sorceress was. 

 

In a dark room somewhere, a man was watching their actions on several different screens, each one linked to the CCTV camera.  Two of them were showing blizzards.  The man gritted his teeth and turned to the set of screens to his right.  There were five more screens lit up there, showing a different set of cells.  A boy, in the same situation, occupied each one.

 

Marny was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.  She had tried almost every method of trying to get out of this cell, but there was seemingly no way.  A woman opened the door and came in, quickly shutting it behind her.  She drew up a chair next to the hypnotist.

“Now, Marny,” She started, “my name is Jayne, and I know we’re going to get on well.  I have some questions to ask you.”

“Do you have to?” Marny replied sarcastically.  Jayne ignored her remark.

“Do you know what you are?”

“Well duh!” Marny snapped.  Jayne scowled and she stood up, sweeping out of the room.  Marny smirked.

 



© 2009 Allyssianne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on February 10, 2009
Last Updated on February 10, 2009