Sick of this

Sick of this

A Chapter by Allyssianne

A month dragged past, and the girls were getting rather sick of their captivity.  Although they had been returned to their collective cell, they had returned, but part of them was missing.  They had no confidence left and they were as jumpy as a child stealing a biscuit.  They were skittish, jumping at every little thing.  Marny often had lapses into Manticore like behaviour, Holly and Natalie drew their wands in a flash every time someone moved suddenly.  Allyssianne released lightning like bolts of magic every time she jumped, and Lara changed her appearance without meaning to.  They all knew names, but no one remembered the faces.

 

Allyssianne was the first one to snap out of it, closely followed by the others.  Illianna watched their actions carefully.  She hadn’t been affected like the others, or if she had, she made a very good job of hiding it.

 

On the other side of the world, the boys were still in their separate cells.  James and Daniel were sitting on the floor, backs against the wall, separated only by brick and plaster.  They were the most affected by the separation, having never been separated in their life.  Caleb was pacing around the room, and Jamie lay on the floor, a small hole in the side of his head and blood on the floor. 

 

The man in the dark room was watching the boys, and his eyebrows raised in interest as Jamie picked himself up, the only trace of the bullet hole being a spot of blood on his forehead and the small pool of it on the ground.  There was no sign of Illianna on the screens though...



© 2009 Allyssianne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on February 10, 2009