Plans and the escape

Plans and the escape

A Chapter by Allyssianne

Back in the girl’s cell, plans were taking form, and suspicions were arising.  No one knew where Illianna went on her daily excursions, although they were told that she was just going to the infirmary to take the tablets for her diabetes.  The plans had to be twisted every day, because every day, new measures came in to stop their plan, even though Natalie and Allyssianne had found a way to stop the CCTV camera being able to record their voices.

                            

Soon, by using a secret sign language to communicate their plans to each other, the plan was able to be put into place.  Everyone was at their stations, Holly and Natalie behind the door, Allyssianne on the ground, crying as she clutched a broken shin, and Lara was holding a supposedly furious Marny back from her.

 

A guard walked in, carrying their dinner.  Illianna was nowhere in sight as usual.  So far, everything was going to plan as she caught sight of the injured Allyssianne, and knelt down beside her.  Holly and Natalie took this opportunity to strike, one lashing out with a knockout spell, and the other with a binding spell.  They were well practised at this, having done it several times so that Lara could go out and nick the equipment necessary for the escape.  The two wand wielders smirked as they observed their work, obviously pleased.  Allyssianne stood up, nothing wrong with her and she nudged the guard with her foot to make sure he was out cold.  The girls then put in the earpieces that had been re-frequenced to one that was hidden. 

With everything in place, they nodded at each other and ran silently out of the door, taking off in different directions to try to find the exit to the outside world from this hellhole.  Natalie went off on her own, and the other five split up.  Allyssianne followed Marny while Lara and Holly teamed up.

 

Natalie ran silently down the corridor, looking anxiously around for any sign of an exit.  She tripped over a broken tile, landing heavily on the ground.  She sat up, massaging her shoulder, when she spotted something going on through a grill floor level.  Lying down on her stomach, curiosity peaked, she looked through, and saw an official looking woman sitting behind a desk, and in the chair in front of her, sat Illianna.  Natalie eavesdropped on their conversation.

“It’s not working anymore.” Illianna was saying. “They don’t seem to trust me.”

“Then make them trust you.”

“But Allyssianne and Marny are so... cautious!”

“We’ll deal with them.  Just you work on the others...”



© 2009 Allyssianne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on February 10, 2009