The Boys

The Boys

A Chapter by Allyssianne

On the other side of the world, a pale blond haired, teenage boy growled, throwing his weight against the door, intending to break it down, but yelped as it refused to yield as the other five boys watched.  Another boy, seemingly his twin as they shared the same hair, features and icy eyes tried to calm his brother down, leading him back into the white cell.

“Daniel, that will get you nowhere.  You’ve been trying to break it down for the past hour.  We are better off trying to form a plan than just blundering into things like you’re trying to.”

“I want to get out of here, James.” Daniel growled, his eyes flashing with anger.

“But this is not the way to go about it!” Another boy snapped, flicking his black hair out of his dark eyes.

“What would you know Caleb?!”

“Just calm down.” Said another boy though gritted teeth, his brown eyes flashing beneath blond hair.  The last boy was sitting calmly in the corner, ignoring the goings on as he contemplated the white ceiling.

“Listen to Alex.” He said at last.

“Thank you Jamie.” Alex said, seemingly relieved that someone agreed with him.  James began to pace frantically, while his brother tried equally frantically to get him to calm down.  That’s when an aura of calm seemed to fall over the boys like a blanket, smoothing out the frowns and quenching all worries. 

“There, that’s better.  Now, what are we going to do?”

“Break out of here.” Caleb said in his growling voice.



© 2009 Allyssianne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on February 10, 2009