Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Planning again

Planning again

A Chapter by Allyssianne

The girls all looked at each other in shock.  The thought of being in Moscow was a bit much.  After all, Allyssianne, Lara and Marny had been in France!

“Moscow, you mean we’re in RUSSIA?” Natalie said in disbelief.

“Is there any other?” Allyssianne asked sarcastically.  “Look, it’s isolated; those people clearly didn’t want us around.  There are piles of snow around even though we’re in the middle of APRIL, and the fact we ran through the Red Square.  All of these are a bit of a giveaway.”

“I dunno.” Holly said. “It could be Scotland...”  But it was obvious that the sorceress wasn’t joking.  Marny and Lara had also been through Russian geography when they did Stalin’s Russia, and it hit them that it had been the Red Square they had run through.  Natalie drew a crude map of the world in the dirt, trying to bring everyone’s flagging spirits up.

“Ok, we can go down through Russia, across Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria.  Across the water to Turkey, though Syria, Jordan and into Egypt.  We know that the boys are being held there, on the outskirts of Cairo.”

“It’s gonna take a while...” Marny mused aloud, “But I think we should go for it.”

“I agree.” The rest of the girls said.

 

And so the travel began.



© 2009 Allyssianne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on February 10, 2009