"Serenade" corteggiamento.

"Serenade" corteggiamento.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

For flirting and courtship.

"
Following up from my tips o kissing, the ways of getting to first base are more complicated for many couples that want to engage than just simply kissing those you want to. Basically, there are a few pointers I can give you, as shown to me by Venus and her influence upon me, especially with serenading the women out there.
First, let me speak to the males? Thing is, guys we have a billion lives, there are so many fish in the sea, why be so choosy? Look at it this way, we want a woman to brag about, yes? When we collect, we sometimes talk about our sex lives, and, if we don't have anything to say, we feel stupid, no? This is where we need to either take what we can get, like woman want us to, or work on building a image with one woman of quality at a time. Yes, they are fine flowers, but what about just going for it? Why waste your time making eye contact over and over, when there are other options. Would you rather be alone than unhappy, and, will you be unhappy?
Girls, the guys are really wanting to not scare you, This is where they need encouragement, they need to know that it is okay and they won't die, yes? This is where YOU have the right to say yes or no, and, yes could be as easy as a wink, hey? Yes, if he is looking at you, yes he is into you. Guys don't get bothered like women do. Do you want to be alone tonight, hey, we want to get get as far as we can, but doing it in public, yes, YOU need to make it that way, for safety. Hell us guys won't even dare touching you big time in public!
Now, if you were to observe that a woman seeks someone strong to cling to, someone that inspires trust and security in her, then we need to make them feel that way. YES, woman want to feel wanted, as then there is safety in numbers. YES, men need to feel like they are alpha males, at least in their own circle, this is a moral absolute, as, then they will feel they belong.
~ Speaking of moral absolutes, the way to approach this feeling that is based on our hormones, is to observe that the way to the top of the satisfaction is 'to meet half way.' This is where you make it easy for the things you want, and know what he wants, and, comprimize, yes?


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Expert tips from a guy with balls.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

If you continue to play Russian roulette that chamber might have a payload that you're not expecting. How do really want to travel this journey? This read gives an opinion which allows the reader to either accept or reject. Keep the reader questioning is the key.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Brett Nortje

5 Years Ago

Ah, good, my first review! Thanks for the vote of confidence.



Reviews

If you continue to play Russian roulette that chamber might have a payload that you're not expecting. How do really want to travel this journey? This read gives an opinion which allows the reader to either accept or reject. Keep the reader questioning is the key.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Brett Nortje

5 Years Ago

Ah, good, my first review! Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
1 Review
Added on August 12, 2018
Last Updated on August 12, 2018
Tags: Courting, etiquette, flirting, Meet me half way.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing