"Being True," verita.

"Being True," verita.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

The way to be true and righteous, as observed by myself.

"
Yes, being false is like having secrets, being dishonest, and, most importantly, being someone you do not want to be. This is where you will need to find a archetype that you feel comfortable with, a role model or collage of people to emulate, and, patronize.
~ Everyone is unique and special. Everyone has a place, they just have to find it. Everyone deserves to be who they want to be, they must not be "false." Falseness is where they know they are wrong, if it stresses you out, cut it off, unless you can't!
If you were to observe the Pharisees of the old testament, they proclaimed their love for god in the open. Is this false? Isn't it right to inspire others to do the same, bringing back the curtain on the secrets of hiding your love? is it a secret to hide; on the one hand it is wrong to have your god on display backing you up, on the other, it is wrong to forget about them, okay?
Being true to your god comes to more than praying every Tuesday! Yes, you must pray on Tuesday, on Friday! This is the days of Venus, the second planet, the second day, the fifth planet, the end of the week's work. While Monday has the best productive energy, Tuesday bears the following up of orders dispatched on Monday, and, is the clarification of orders from the Monday meeting. As this energy carries over from all people's energies between cities, it is unanimous that getting back to work left undone ignites the energy of Monday...
But, I digress. Dismissing things that make you unhappy, truly, is the way to do it. Make things special that are just lying around, why not? have you ever embraced your pillow and thought about being a sultan, with all the quirks of comfort of the city, and, your life? Imagine not having a bed, you ever slept on the floor?
While Venus doe not provide for you, society and your parents do. This is the gift from the world to you, will you pay the world back, will you paying back double, will you be an asset, a shining example for all to behold, branded by Venus, as one of her fire animals? Better an honest fool...


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
More on my mantra.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on August 13, 2018
Last Updated on August 13, 2018
Tags: Venus, Venetian, truth, zeal.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing