"Discoteck," melodia.

"Discoteck," melodia.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is about how to make music, of course. I have found great responses from my artists that I have shared this with.

"
With music, you need to understand that it is supposed to be enjoyed like drawing. This is where you need to make a relay from one sound to the nest, to make them breathe with relaxation, enthusiasm or other emotions they want to feel.
Find the right combinations is down to starting with something to make a first impression. This will be the first step to the next step or note, and, so forth. If you were to observe that each step follows the density of the last, obviously it works like 'art,' yes? This is found in every technical science too, that the density will infer different charges or emotions, and, then make the person feel something.
So, if your listener likes to feel 'happy,' you could play them a song that reminds them of eating, having sex, kissing, getting paid... the possibilities are endless!
The trick is to relay the notes so that they will carry the tune/ If you were to slowly change tones, then you could gradually take the person from one place to another, adding aspects or fields to the song will make it add density, but, maybe that will balance out? I have always thought that techno with many sounds is better than those without. With normal music, you will find instruments compliment the song too, but it is possible to carry with just one.
If you were to observe that some sounds make people feel differently, like a email alert sound, or something similar, they will think they have mail. A better sound would be a ring tone, like something funny? A better tone would be a lunch break siren, yes? And so forth.
Merely resembling the sounds will suffice. This will be where we mask them so as to make the person unaware of their intent, dismissed by the psyche, as it art. If you were to reverse the notes on your computer, then they will do the same thing, as the notes will find the same balance, of course.
Now, if you were to observe that music is about waves of sound, you will understand that breathing is the stress relief from this, the product. Making the person breathe uninterrupted is key, try yourself?


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Something else I know like the back of my hand!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on August 13, 2018
Last Updated on August 13, 2018
Tags: Music, mixing, melodies.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing