"Patronage," mecenatismo.

"Patronage," mecenatismo.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is a reversal of the ideas of rebellion against idols, where trying to understand them will help us understand the world. A 'ode to the saints,' if you will?

"
Yes, we are pious, or, you need to be. In respecting authority, you will find a relationship build, as they are there to be listened to, and, if you do, they will hopefully like you more, yes? Don't you like to be listened to? Doesn't it fill you, and, make you more receptive to those listening? Good!
Now, if we are to play this in reverse, this revelations thing, we need to wipe away the mistakes of the legend killers, professing the wisdom of the ancients. Yes, when humanity progresses, it destroys legacies of the system. A a herald of 'new techniques,' we need to understand the words of those that found a niche, as, their words spoke to many people, that is why they are saints, yes?
~ Be drunk on the wisdom of the saints! Keep the faith that keeps the society together! This is social and good for everybody, embrace those that embrace you, if you will?
So, if you were to indulge in the classical histories of science the way I have, you will find the the whole course becomes easier. It is no good to learn the complexities of today without knowing exactly how it is applied. Imagine, for example, learning calculus or trigonometry without knowing how it is applied? This is like trying to bake a cake with only the times for reference, you need to know with general knowledge basic things about the ingredients and techniques of the craft, yes? Same with any sort of undertaking, even fishing, if you will? Logic, reason, queries, "patience." These are the keys, if you do not understand something, you need to logically work it out, staring into defying your code to get the answer. If it defies you, and you embrace it, you will change to be right, okay? Good!
If you were to 'drink the wisdom of the saints,' it is like a fruit of knowledge, yes? Some uphold legacies, some try to rebel against them. As foxes and vixen, you need to choose a side and hear the arguments. There are fifty shades of grey to any argument, yes?
This follows that we need to understand the world from answering questions. Learning an answer in the language of someone else could be fruitless, asking them to talk your language will be lack lustre. taking that lesson and applying logic will be better. Do not dismiss any ideas or words! Diversity.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Trying to advocate the revival of other saints.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on August 13, 2018
Last Updated on August 13, 2018
Tags: Patronage, piety, Venetian, role models.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing