"Inspiration." ispirazione.

"Inspiration." ispirazione.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is about ideas coming together and forming new ideas...

"
Ideas come from the essence of our world around us. If we wee to look around, we would see things, hear things, smell things, and so forth. If we were to have one thing to work with, there would be no synergy, but, two things lead to shades of grey, yes? This is the crux of the creative process, mind you, where we mix objects together in our mind to come up with new ones.
If we were to observe that the world is full of ammunition for our guns, and, mind, then we will also see that the world is full of difference and choice. We can choose what to think of, save that we stray into forcing our will onto others in our imaginations, where we do not give people what we think they want, but make ourselves the focal point of their periphery. This is not something to sell, as, they will not liken themselves to it, unless they liken themselves to us, of course.
So, we need to tell them they can have these things, we need to tell them they can be these things, and, we need to tell people these things like them. This is the focus of the inspiration goal, it is no good making things for ourselves, as that will not be something we can sell, we need to follow those steps to find a way forwards.
~ It needs to be worth something to someone else, of course. This is where you become worth something, as a producer of art, services, products, skills and so forth.
If we were to observe that the ideas come from a duplex of foundational objects around us, like with programming my robot Sophia, where she recognizes ways to keep her battery charged, then there is hope of making new objects from them. Like with engineering, we need to organize a new tool from an old tool, or, forge a new machine from parts we know of, if you will?
Now, dark fantasies are rampant with all depressed people. This is where they have an edge, they are experts with twisting reality, and, need to share these ideas with others. This will bring them fame and fortune, no more wasted time, no more emptiness... the will prosper, for sure. Twisting reality is the only inspiration there truly is, as, there is something that exists to be altered, or there isn't/


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
More dabbling....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on August 13, 2018
Last Updated on August 13, 2018
Tags: Dark fantasies, inspiration, conceiving of ideas.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing