"Acts," gesta.

"Acts," gesta.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is a life style type of guide for myself and others, this is not entirely a biography, it is to ignite a passion in other, of course.

"
The key to finding salvation through Venus is to say "yes" to the right things, not "no" to the wrong things. This is not a following or cult of denial. We just cannot eat shell fish and, well, do asocial things. We may do naughty things, though, and, we do not need to commit to anything that does not commit to us, clear?
The focus here is to earn your way into the embrace of Venus by action, not inaction to stifle sin. If you sin, you may apologize, and, Venus, being very merciful, will accept that. If you don't want to apologize, you don't have to, unless it makes her unhappy. You will emotionally feel that you need to right these wrong or accept that you are not perfect and have made a mistake, pride is okay, but to be proud i the face of your patron, well, that is just not on.
Let's say you want to 'get further in?' Yes, like Muslims have genies and other ranks of being, the lady Venus also has ranks in her heaven! Unlike Muslims we do not need deny ourselves food to show our sacrifice, albeit quiet easy compared to the desire to escape the flames of hell, we instead must carry out actions, fire, motion, deeds, if you will?
~ You know you can help out! Submit to those that you want to patronise.
It is a karma thing, and, a barter system. If you are to give without getting, the faeries will bless you, you will feel all good to yourself, like, okay? If you build up karma, you will be blessed in life, and, you see those people that burn to death in house fires, believe it or not, they have been assembled for straying into realms of fantasy that make their gods angry! Otherwise, why would they suffer like that? This is obviously, owing to one world consciousness, an act of wrath from the gods!
This follows, that, with bartering with the universe, putting effort into the world round you will embrace the world, becoming a dividend yielding asset to Venus, yes? Oh, you like that? You want her to be proud of you? This is not a question of simply admitting your imperfections, feeding Jesus pride as he shows off his ability to be gentle and forgiving, it is 'fire of action,' not 'air of acceptance.'


© 2018 Brett Nortje


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on August 13, 2018
Last Updated on August 13, 2018
Tags: Acts, Venus, Venetian, deeds, redemption.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing