"Getting up - Suicide note," riniscita.

"Getting up - Suicide note," riniscita.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is for all those thinking about suicide or otherwise depressed. I try to take a new angle for new energy, of course.

"
Lots of people think about living a better life. Some are too busy to get depressed. Myself, I try to just find something to do. It is true that day dreaming is a bad thing, unless you are producing something, you are just getting hungry, and, indulging in things the way you want them to be but never will be. Upon realizing this, you feel down, but return to your dreams to persue a pleasure you should not have, no?
Take a look around. The world is big, there is more to it than one girl, there is more to it than being popular. Yes, I too thought about suicide, yes, i tried to kill myself at least five times, yes, there is a ending to this dark tunnel of despair. You just got to let it go...
Let it go? What are you letting go of? Is the world the way you want it to be? If not, why not try to help others and yourself? Yes you can! You could listen to an elderly person share their stories with you, would mean the world to them, I am telling you. You could be an architect in the grand scheme, that is why you are reading this now, you either want to pop this sex starved pimple, or, you want to know my message of hope for teens and young adults that seem to be very unhappy, yes?
Yes, you can make a difference. If you want something for nothing, "This world owes you nothing." If you want something for nothing, sitting in front of the television is an option, get behind the local team, that is a good fantasy, it brings you together with people so you may feel a part of a society.
If you feel rejected by society, that is between you and your secret self. Hey? Some of you do? The "the trick William Potter is not minding that it hurts." Everyone has a strength somewhere, somehow excelling at something. This is because you have put effort into something, and have yet to reap the emotional dividends. Well, show and tell time! You want to be famous, you want to be popular? You need to earn it! Yes, it is a social construct, a thing of people, people do nto control you... oh I see, you want to control them? That won't happen easily! You need to let go. You need to get on with it. There is so much to do out there, why not say "Yes!" There is no way to think about things you will not get, it will make you bitter. You need to reach for it, go for it, "just do it." Share your dream... discuss.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
I am trying to light the fire inside, it seems to be out!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on August 12, 2018
Last Updated on August 12, 2018
Tags: Suicide, depression, hope.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing