Chapter Two - Humble Beginnings

Chapter Two - Humble Beginnings

A Chapter by CynicalJedi

So you’re probably wondering what this has to do with anything… Brian's death I mean, you may also be wondering what lead to it and why he wanted to do what he did. So I’ll start from the beginning.

          Brian, the typical teenager tall for his age he was around 6'3” walking with a slouch. Short not quite buzz cut dark chocolate brown hair and blue eyes. He was what some people would call, drop dead gorgeous, others possibly not so much. At Brian's primary and secondary schools he was always teased about his mom and dad and this made him angry which in turn eventually led to him getting into a fight. As time went on Brian got into more and more fights and exclusion from his school. His mother... She couldn't care less his father only cared to the point of scalding him. No not with hot water. Other than to scold him Brian's father also couldn't care less about his welfare or even his physical and mental health this of course made Brian more independent and he slowly began to push away help with most things, teaching himself how to deal with the strains of life alone. This obviously led to Brian's amazing independence which clearly ended badly...

          After being pushed away Brian's friends moved on although even after all of Brian's stupidity and pushing still worried about him and his welfare. Every girl Brian had come into contact with regretted double crossing him or stabbing him in the back for the simple fact he could now kill them in less than three seconds with a slick swipe of his razor sharp claws, 0 to dead within 2.4 seconds... The downside to this is that near every girl was scared of him and so the only girls he was going to attract were other werewolves or really stupid humans or theoretically extremely kinky ones but that's a whole different story. Brian's love life practically ended as soon as he contracted his disease which dropped his confidence a lot considering the first girl he approached screamed in his face and ran away snapping one of her stiletto heels in the process nearly breaking her ankle which made Brian smirk.

          As time progressed Brian slowly became more used to what he had become and had figured out ways to deal with it, one of which was by creating a den in the basement where he could lock himself when he was going to change inside which he had meat and usually some kind of live animal due to the fact he because extremely hostile during the change as most people will already know. Somehow Brian's parents never noticed the ear bursting shrieks, crashing and banging or if they did they never mentioned anything whether this was out of fear towards Brian's so called 'new form' or simply because they didn't hear or notice anything is up for debate. This in a nutshell is what started Brian's independence and why it continued as far as it did until the point of death.

          Although... This was all in the past let’s move forward three months, to the present day!


© 2013 CynicalJedi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on July 5, 2013
Last Updated on July 5, 2013


Author

CynicalJedi
CynicalJedi

United Kingdom



About
Nooby writer from the north of England. Writing stories, sipping tea and eating crumpets! Oh I like Star Wars too :) more..

Writing