Chapter Fifteen – The Seed Is Sewn

Chapter Fifteen – The Seed Is Sewn

A Chapter by CynicalJedi

“Bakar, my only question is… What do we do now? Do we just wait for this to blow over and ignore it or do we act upon it?” Brian asked wearily. Bakar looked at Angie for help to his distain he found the same confusion as within himself. “Well Brian I don’t know, I would say ignore it but this has happened two nights in a row. All I can think is for you to move into a different building but I know neither you nor Nikki wants to deal with that hassle again.” Before Bakar could continue Brian looked at Nikki and they both nodded, “Well Bakar we’d be happy moving again if it meant getting a good night’s sleep without any worry. But I think we’ll leave that decision until tomorrow. See how tonight pans out first.” Brian caught Nikki smile as he glanced at her, “Yeah it would be more awkward doing anything else tonight.” Nikki added.

          Angie smiled, “Well, me and Levi could stay over tonight if you want? Give you a higher sense of safety, plus it’ll give us a chance to experience it too.” Levi nodded in agreement with Angie. Nikki looked at Brian and smiled as if to ask permission, “Yeah that’s fine, one of you will need to sleep on the couch though we only have one inflatable bed.” Brian laughed as he headed upstairs to grab the inflatable.

          *Brian, is Nikki asleep?* Brian heard Angie’s voice in his head as he lay quietly, *Yeah, why?* he thought back. Brian was beginning to like the idea of telepathy, *Come meet me outside, Levi’s in the front room watching TV so Nikki will be fine if anything happens* Brian heard back, eventually he sighed and got out of bed, grabbed his gown and headed down to meet Angie. As he stepped out of the bedroom the door slammed behind him and he couldn’t open it, “NIKKI!” he yelled as Levi sprinted up the stairs, “Levi thank god, I was coming down to meet Angie and the door just slammed behind me!” Levi charged his shoulder into the door but it didn’t budge, Brian heard Nikki’s voice, muffled shouting loudly “Brian… Help me!!” as Levi charged the door again Brian helped and luckily they burst the door off the hinges straight through. Brian ran to Nikki and held her tightly in his arms, “Don’t worry baby I’m here, come on we’re leaving.” Brian said as he helped Nikki to her feet, “Brian I’ll go wake Angie meet us downstairs ASAP.” Levi had broken his silence around Brian but before Levi could leave the room Brian replied, “Wait what do you mean wake? She told me to meet her outside that’s where I was going when the door slammed closed. Never mind, now isn’t the time, we’ll be down momentarily.” Brian swept Nikki off her feet and carried her downstairs after grabbing their phones, keys and his wallet.

          Angie and Levi were waiting by the front door for them and they swiftly left and got straight into Brian’s car and headed for the HQ. “Angie, call Bakar and tell him to meet us at the HQ right now.” Angie let out a giggle, “You’re silly, and he sleeps at the HQ I just need to wake him up, so let’s go.”

After the short drive Bakar was waiting at the doorway to the HQ, Angie quickly jumped out of the car, Levi quickly behind her, Brian looked over to Nikki “Babe we need to go into the HQ…” Nikki sat motionless still scared at what had happened, “Levi, could you help me get Nikki into the HQ please?” Brian asked, quickly they got inside and Brian explained. “Sorry about the abrupt awakening Bakar… But this is really serious. You know yesterday I mentioned what I heard Nikki mumble? It’s to do with that…” Brian glanced at Angie who was unaware of what had happened, “Nikki had fallen asleep by about 1:30am I was still awake trying to get my head around everything, next thing I knew it was 3am. I heard what I thought was Angie asking if Nikki was asleep and to meet me out in the garden as you would assume through telepathy. Anyway, I had gotten up and took one step out of the room and the door slammed behind me and I couldn’t get it open, Levi ran upstairs to try to aid me when he heard everything. Even him charging shoulder first into the door didn’t open it, after his first attempt is when I heard Nikki shouting what I heard her mumble yesterday, as soon as I heard that I joined Levi in shoulder charging the door, we ended up blowing it off its hinges. I immediately grabbed Nikki and the bare essentials and we got out of the house and that’s when Angie woke you.” Brian looked at Bakar and then to Angie. Angie cut in before Bakar had a chance, “Wait I was asleep… As Levi said he woke me up and told me we were all leaving straight away which is why we were waiting… That wasn’t me you heard.” Nikki looked around and threw her arms around Brian who held her closely, “Are you okay hun?” he asked, “Do you remember at all what happened?”

Nikki wiped a tear from her cheek, “It… Spoke to me… It said that you must do what he says otherwise… He’s warned you.”



© 2013 CynicalJedi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on July 5, 2013
Last Updated on July 5, 2013


Author

CynicalJedi
CynicalJedi

United Kingdom



About
Nooby writer from the north of England. Writing stories, sipping tea and eating crumpets! Oh I like Star Wars too :) more..

Writing