Escape from Marcer City

Escape from Marcer City

A Chapter by Damac
"

After a weapons deal goes wrong, LJ, Marcus, TIm, and the dealer Nikolai, attempt to Escape the Police and the Riders.

"
"Come on Tim, get up!" LJ said.
Tim woke up slowly. Yesterday had felt like the longest day of his life. He was so wiped out, he didn’t think he could go another day. 
"What time is it?" Tim asked, drowsily.
"7:30 pm." Marcus said.
"PM!" 
"Yup, you honestly think we were going to go and get the weapons during the day? You must he crazy kid."
"I’m just surprised I slept for a whole day, that's all."
"Well come on. It's time to go."

The three drove through the city to an old, abandoned warehouse. "This is the place." LJ said.
"Are you sure?" Tim said "Nobody seems to be here."
"That’s the point dumbass!" Marcus said.
"Whoa Marcus!" LJ said "He’s new to this, cut him some slack."
"Sorry I forgot."
The three got out of the van and entered the warehouse. Inside it was completely empty. Nothing was in there except for some broken glass and a man with two large wooden crates.
"You Nikolai?" LJ asked, walking up to the man.
"Yes my friend, and you must be LJ, correct?"
"Yes, I am."
"This your crew?" Nikolai gestured to Tim and Marcus.
"Yes they are here to see the shipment."
"Look no further for here it is!"
Nikolai opened up the crate, revealing several weapons.
Three Ak-47's
Two RPG-7's
Two G36's
And one Desert Eagle
"That’s the Jackpot." LJ said staring into the crate.
"Yes it is!" Nikolai said "But do you have my money?"
LJ handed Nikolai the money, and Nikolai passed them the crate.
"Pleasure doing business with you."
"Same here." LJ said.
They began to walk away from each other. A shot rang out.
"f#%$& you LJ we are taking that shipment!"
It was Red and the whole Rider gang was with him. Lj grabbed two of the Ak's and passed them to Tim and Marcus. 
"Nikolai get back here!" LJ passed him a G36.
LJ picked up an Ak and an RPG, "Lets Go Mon!"

Tim dived behind the crate. LJ, Nikolai, and Marcus were returning the enemies fire with their weapons. Tim got up and began to return fire as well. 
"We have to get to the van!" Marcus shouted.
"Where is it?" Nikolai said.
"Round back, but the only exit from this place is round front. And the riders aren't goin to let us pass!" LJ said.
"Than we make our own route!" Tim shouted. He grabbed an RPG and fired it at the back wall of the warehouse.
"Tim!" LJ shouted angrily, but when he saw the hole he became overjoyed "Your a genius!" 
The four ran for the hole in the wall.
"Get Them!" They heard Red shout

"Get in the f#%$& car!" LJ shouted. Tim and Nikolai climbed Into the back, while Marcus and LJ climbed into the front as driver and passenger respectively.
"Go, Go, Go!" Tim said.
"Marcus bring us around front! We end this tonight!" LJ shouted.

Marcus drove the van around front. LJ leaned out the passenger window, "f#%$& You Red Rider!" LJ fired his Ak trying to hit Red. He shot several riders, but none of them were Red.
"f#%$&!" Both Red and LJ screamed. Red hopped onto his motorcycle and began to ride away. The other riders were following right behind him.
"They're getting away!" Nikolai shouted.
"Yes thank you Nikolai." LJ said.
"Just trying to help." Nikolai answered.
Marcus stepped on the gas and chased after the riders.

The van was driving right behind the riders. 
"f#%$& you!" LJ shouted as he leaned out the window and fired at them. He missed every shot. "f#%$&!"
Suddenly an Idea came to Tim. He opened the back doors of the van. "Marcus get in front of the riders!"
"Easier said than done!" Marcus shouted.
He floored it and drove towards the bikes. He dodged in and out of them, and hit two of them sending their riders flying. Finally they were at the front. Tim and Nikolai fired their weapons into the gang. They managed to hit many of the bikers but were met with return fire from the gangs personal firearms.
"Shut the door! Shut the door!" Marcus shouted.
Tim and Nikolai quickly shut the doors. Tim picked up the RPG "Open them again."
Nikolai threw the door open and Tim fired an RPG. The rocket managed to blow up five motorcycles and sent another three out of control.
But Red wasn't among the dead.
"f#%$& man! Police!" Marcus shouted.
The Police had setup a road block ahead of them to try and cut them off.
"Tim! Get 'em!" LJ shouted.
"f#%$&!" Tim screamed. He opened up the side door of the van and fired the RPG out the side. He hit a police car and blew up a second, making enough of an entry for them to squeeze threw. 
"Shut the door!" Marcus shouted.
Tim threw the door closed. He looked out threw the windows and saw the Riders, engaged in a firefight with the cops but still in hot pursuit.
"What do we do now?" Marcus asked.
"I don't know..." LJ said, trying to think. He started to hear a low rumbling sound.
"Do you here that."
Tim opened the side door. Hovering about thirty feet away from them, over the Marcer City River, was a MCPD Helicopter.

"Holy Mother of f#%$&!" LJ shouted.
"s#%$& f#%$&!" Marcus said.
"Ugh f#%$&!" Nikolai shouted.
"s#%$& Kickin Mother f#%$& Damn b$%&# B*****d Lovin Big A*s A*****e!" Tim said.
LJ, for a second, looked at Tim, "Elaborate, but appropriate." He said.
The four gazed out the window, Nikolai gave Tim a rocket. "Last one. Think you can make the shot?" Nikolai asked.
Tim grabbed it, loaded it, and fired. The rocket flew straight for the chopper, blowing it up and leaving the van to continue on it's way. "Ya I think I can do it." Tim said.
"Were not done yet!" Marcus said.
The Riders surrounded the van. Red pulled up to the drivers window. Both LJ and Marcus reached for their pistols, but it was to late. Red unloaded his 9mm right into Marcus's face and a stray bullet hit LJ.
"Aaaaghhh!" Nikolai screamed. He shot his G36 out the drivers Window and popped Red’s tire, forcing him to stop.
Nikolai and Tim looked out the window, they saw that the van was out of control and heading straight for a wall. 
"How do I get into this s#%$&?" Nikolai asked.
"I don't know, but brace for impact!" Tim said, grabbing th back of the passengers seat.

The van hit the wall with full force.

Tim began to open his eyes his vision was blurry. He looked to his left. He saw Nikolai, lying motionless but still breathing. He looked towards the front of the car and saw fire coming from the drivers seat. He then heard the noise of the back door opening. Red Rider appeared in the doorway. He grabbed Tim by the Ankle and pulled him out of the car. Tim landed with a thud on the ground.
"Hello Tim. Pleasure to finally be able to speak with you." Tim just gae him an angry look.
"You know you killed a lot of my men back there. In surprised you were able to do so. A boy so young with such a large body count already."
"Why did you leave me behind."
"What? Oh you mean when we took your mother don't you? Yes my men were foolish. But those who made the mistake are dead now. We don't have to worry about them anymore."
Red c#%$& his pistol and pointed it at Tim’s face.
"Wait!" Tim said "Before you kill me, where's my mom!"
"Her? I f#%$& raped her to death kid. But don't worry, you'll be joining her soon."
He prepared to fire his 9mm right into Tim’s face.
"Aaaaghhhhh!" Tim heard from behind him. LJ ran up and stabbed Red in the chest.
"That was for Tim’s father."
He stabbed him again, "His Mother."
Again, "For Michael."
Again, "For Marcus."
Again, "And anyone else you have f#%$& with during your lifetime!"
He pulled the knife out. He took out his .44 Magnum, he loaded it, c#%$& it, and tossed it to Tim.
"Finish him."
Red looked up "Come on! You don't have the guts to-" Tim shot him right in the face.

Two days later...

"Thank you Nikolai. For all your help." LJ said.
"It was my pleasure. Be careful with your stitches, don't do anything risky."
"I won't."
"Goodbye you two. Maybe we see each other again sometime?"
"Maybe." Tim said.
Nikolai walked off into Marcer City.
"And where are you goin go." LJ asked Tim.
Tim put up his hoodie. "Wherever I have to go. I'm lost."
LJ smiled "Have a good life Lost Tim."
"Lost Tim... I like it. I hope to see you around my friend."
"Same here."
Tim walked off in the direction of the only city he knew anything about.

LJ looked around and sighed. He walked to the side of the road and hailed a Taxi.

"Your good kid. We could use a performance like you to get this bar back to the popularity it once had." The Bartender said.
"I’m willing to work for anything. Anything at all." Tim said.
"That’s what I like to hear." The Bartender said. "You've got the job."


© 2011 Damac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac