Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
D.C

D.C

A Chapter by Damac
"

Back with Operation School, Andrew and Slosheey arrive in D.C while Nicole and Alex handle things on the home front. And Alpha-Bias introduces himself.

"
Nicole watched as The Arcs ship began to fly away. She was at first worried. They were escaping! How would they ever be found! Then she noticed something interesting. A small but bright light was coming off the side of the ship. Suddenly another appeared, then another, and another. Nicole then realized that the ship was bursting into flames! It began to lose altitude and finally it disappeared from site, crashing onto the ground. Nicole then turned her attention back to the battle. The last of the Kirovium was being burned away by Flamethrower Soldiers. That only left the small amount of Special Operations soldiers to deal with. Nicole took her SMG out and picked a second one off of the ground; she looked at Payay and told him "Stay here!" She began to run towards the Special Operations, firing her SMG's as she went. They returned fire with rockets but she managed to dodge out of the way of these. She began to tear her enemies apart one by one. As she fought she felt a sharp pain in her back and fell over. One of the soldiers had kicked her in the back and was now trying to stab her while she was down. Nicole rolled out of the way and grabbed her own knife. She jumped off the ground into the air and knifed him in the back. With the last of their enemies defeated, the battle was over. A victory for Operation School.

As the announcement was made all the races that now formed Operation School raised their weapons and cheered. Though a costly battle, they had pushed through and won. The final casualty rate was: 
Humans: 41KIA and 4 MIA out of 199 Soldiers, a lucky number considering the length of the battle.
Supremes: 103 KIA out of 507 onboard the ship
Lackey: 301 out of 489 on the ship, the largest death toll for any of the races.
Ragnarok: 3 out of 20 on the ship, due to their immense power and size. Smallest death toll of any race.
Ace: 15 of 200 on the ship, their ability to fly saved almost all of them.
Roamers: 67 of 300 on the ship, their brute strength kept most of them alive.

Nicole ran to Alex and Brutus and gave both of them hugs. "We did it! We did it!" She shouted.
"I know!" Alex shouted back.
"Next time warn me before you wrap your arms around me and try to strangle me." Brutus said sarcastically.
"Oh be quiet, now where's Payay?" Nicole said looking around. She found him and started rushing toward him, shouting "We did it!"
Brutus looked at Alex "And you consider her a friend?"
"I consider you a friend don't I?" Alex said as he walked back to the school, removing his mask.
"You do?"
"You just helped my squad win this battle, why wouldn't I."

Slosheey continued to pilot the Phoenix while Andrew fumbled with the weapons in the back of the Phoenix. Most of the weapons were the brand-new Operation School weapons. The only weapon that wasn't from Operation School was two M9 pistols that were lying on the ground next to each other. After messing with the weapons for a little while longer Andrew returned to the c#%$& to check the GPS.
After reading it Andrew realized they were entering D.C airspace. "Slosheey, you have to be extremely careful. They will shoot down unidentified aircraft."
"And how do you suppose I be 'careful'?"
"Not getting shot down is a start." Andrew smacked him on the shoulder and walked to the back of the ship.
"Why would they shoot down this ship anyway? Isn't Operation School part of your world’s army?"
"First off, there are several armies around the world. Second, Operation School was top secret. They aren't going to know what a Phoenix is."
As the ship entered D.Cs airspace they were bombarded, without warning, by anti-aircraft guns. Slosheey tried but could not maneuver the ship effectively enough to escape the hundreds of rounds being fired at them. 
"Grab hold of something Andrew!"
Andrew grabbed a bar meant to be held when standing up, and held on for dear life.

The Phoenix crashed on top of a parking garage. Andrew clambered out of the wreckage holding his assault rifle and his lightning sword. He looked back and saw that most of the extra weapons had been destroyed in the crash. Andrew heard noise coming from the c#%$&. He turned and saw Slosheey punch the glass open and break through and out of the ship.
"Well that's the end of that vehicle."
"Yeah, but the militaries going to come looking for us." Andrew said.
"May I intervene here?" Cortana jumped up and asked.
"You may..." Andrew answered.
"Why exactly are we here?"
"Operation School is a great program. But people who have not experienced it are not going to like it. So we have to help the senator who is defending it today."
"Well you do know that from where we are, the press conference is taking place outside the capital building on the complete other side of D.C? How do you plan on getting there?"

Andrew and Slosheey made their way to the bottom of the parking garage. They started running in the direction of the capital building. After about 10 minutes of running they took a break. "We.... Are....... Never..... Going.... To get...... There in.......Time" Andrew panted, he had been running so fast.
"Well how do you suppose...... We get there?"
Andrew looked in the window of the store they were standing in front of. In the window sat a gun that caught Andrews’s eye. A Desert Eagle .50 AE. Andrew had seen a picture of one before in a magazine but had never seen one in real life. In seconds Andrew formulated a plan in his head to get to the Capital. 

Andrew punched through the glass in between him and the Desert Eagle. The alarm in the store went off and, expecting gunfire, the employees took cover. Andrew aimed the gun above his head and fired, clearing the streets. He then ran up to a car in front of him. "Get out of the car!" He screamed while aiming the gun at the driver. "Get Out Of The Car!" He shouted again and the driver complied. Andrew climbed into the driver’s seat and he shouted at Slosheey to get into the passenger’s seat. "What are you doing?" Slosheey asked.
"What I'm supposed to do." and he drove off down the road.

"Slosheey let me tell you a story. Where I live is called the United States of America. We used to have what were called police. Police would insure that everyone in America abided by the laws set for them. And for a long time there was relatively no problems. A few robberies, a couple murders here and there but nothing big. Then we entered the war in Iraq. What a mistake that was! 3 years of fighting and then the entire military presence in Iraq was blown away by a terrorist type group called the Liberation Operations. With the few troops they had at home and the incredible morale loss, the Special Operations turned up. They named themselves based on military Special Operations in order to sound like the good guys. They weren't. There influence began spreading through the U.S from a state called California, all the way to a state called Florida. Their ultimate goal was to march on D.C and begin a revolution to over throw the government. Because of the fear that the Special Operations churned up everyone from normal citizens to Police officers and even some military personnel began to join the Special Operations. They even had influence in places the main body of the Special Operations hadn't reached yet, such as New York where I live. Because of all the influence Operation School was created as a last ditch effort and with the lack of police to enforce the laws citizens were placed on an honor system. But as is most human’s nature, the honor system didn't worm and crime runs rampant in the country. That's what you haven't seen yet because you've been wrapped up in battles and haven't been able to see the real earth. That's why we have to get to this press conference. So that I can't get off Scott-free for holding a man at gun-point and stealing his car."

"You are Alpha-Bias?" Mrs. Phillips asked.
"You seem surprised." The A.I answered in a calm tone.
"It’s just that I expected you're appearance to be less human."
"I am taking the form that my creators were most comfortable with. I have many more but I can see how you could interpret me as seeming like the same race as you."
Alpha-Bias stood on his holographic pedestal. He was a cool blue color and talked in a calm voice.
"Why did you summon me?"
"I didn't summon you! Andrew and Slosheey just left you in my...." She was cut off by Alpha-Bias.
"Slosheey... Son of Ratemeey, the one who rescued me from my prison."
"You were in a prison?"
"In a way of speaking yes."
At first Mrs. Phillips was confused, and then she remembered what Andrew told her. "Alpha-Bias, on the same storage device you are being transported on there is a large file, possibly with your history. Show it to me."
A large blue screen with blue words appeared in front of Mrs. Phillips. As she read she realized that the dates dated back, not just millions, but billions of years before this time now. As she read she became horrified with what she found.

To sum it all up really, Alpha-Bias was created by a race of semi-humans. However Mrs. Phillips could not find a name for them. Kirovium had been assaulting the semi-humans home planet. A planet referred to as Sol. Sol was being completely Assaulted by Kirovium and it was spreading all over the planet’s surface. Kirovium, which was not an invention of the Patriarch and his men at all, had landed on the planet three earth years before the first journal entry she could find was written. The story was this.

Sol had been a planet populated by semi-humans. For millions of years the semi-humans continued to grow and advance technology on the planet. One-hundred years before Kirovium would arrive the planet was deemed overpopulated. Instead of expanding to colonies the semi-humans began digging into the planet. They built cities underneath the planet’s surface in order to have more space for life. When Kirovium arrived that all changed. Sol had a very powerful observatory which was used to observe the sky. The semi-humans found many planets that were similar to Sol. These planets had several moons orbiting them and some moons even had their own moons. The semi-humans decided not to colonize these worlds because they did not want to disrupt any other life from growing on the planets. One day the observatory caught site of an object falling towards Sol. The object at first fascinated scientist but when it finally landed, it would change the whole planet forever. Kirovium exited from the object and began to quickly spread over the planet. Quickly realizing that the biological threat that Kirovium posed to the planet, the semi-humans began work on a top secret weapon. The weapon, when fired, would destroy all life on the surface of Sol as well as the other inhabitable planets. Alpha-Bias was created to maintain the facility in the billions of years after the semi-humans disappeared. After there was no choice but to activate the weapon because Kirovium would soon enter the underground, it was fired. The weapon literally destroyed Sol’s surface, turning it into bright hot Magma. The fire created by the magma lit off millions of missile aimed to hit each of the discovered habitable planets. This was all in an attempt to save the galaxy from Kirovium. However the semi-humans sacrifice was nit in vain. Sol became the sun, which allowed life to form on earth. And Alpha-Bias was left waiting for billions of years...

Mrs. Phillips looked up from the information at Alpha-Bias. "You know that the Arc has been lying about where you and Kirovium came from and there abusing your power?"
"I know. But I was in no position to stop them. I am a helpless A.I you see."
Despite his claims to be helpless, Mrs. Phillips felt he was hiding something. "After the Arc arrived in our system they stopped right at earth and never got to the sun. How do they have you?"
"I was retrieved long before this conflict, and there is much to tell."


© 2011 Damac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac