I Will Find You? My Scars? To My Family... I Will Find You?

I Will Find You? My Scars? To My Family... I Will Find You?

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
Trust me i will find you, I Promise, Someday I'll stand outside your door and you'll see A Fallen Hero, You'll comfort me and save me from the deadly rain.. I’ll scream out that I love you.. And you won’t even bother to listen.. I hate that.. Even now sitting in my own rubble seeing what I’ve destroyed.. I see their faces.. Sofia and Marie.. Why did you do it.. I tried to come to you.. I just ended up in a s**t storm.. I love you both.. You shouldn’t evaporate.. I’m forgetting your faces.. Two faces I’ve kissed.. I loved you.. I still love you.. What I said back then wasn’t true.. Please listen to me.. Come back to my.. My beautiful girls.. Come back to me.. I’ve been around since you.. I’ve emptied thousands of bottles without finding you.. My problems still makes you two live.. And grandpa.. I’m so sorry.. I wish that it wouldn’t have happened to you.. I love you.. I know I don’t act like it.. But I do love you.. it’s the truth.. I think you’re retarded from time to time but that’s when you’re really funny.. And mom.. Your disease has separated us from each other.. I’m afraid I’m going to be just like you.. It’s just that we’re so alike.. Sadly I have all your bad traits.. You know that.. And it’s not that I hate you.. I just don’t want to be you.. Grandma.. I know you’re afraid that my life’s going to s**t.. But I’ll get up.. Someday.. I’ll get back up.. And I’ll fight back.. I hope you know that.. I’m not going to stand for this.. Not anymore.. Blue.. You're my best friend.. You know me like no one else does.. You might not be there constantly.. but i love you man.. And remember that your social anxiety is not a problem for us... I love you man..
All of you.. 
I love you..


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
A Letter I Wrote..
Sharkapillar's mentioned in this.. Find her..
And the rest is my own trouble..
Honest Opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this letter, because it's true and yea.. Hard to explain, i can't relate to it because i don't have that much family..

Great letter thanks for sharing

Blue

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is sort of the dysfunctional family I have... I can really relate to this letter. My dad left me for his chick, and then my mom hasn't seen me in five years and she died this summer, so yeah. I live with an evil grandmother who hates everyone else in her family and uses my brother and I like a weapon against them... so yeah, lol. Great job! 100/100

~ Iris ~

Posted 13 Years Ago


No perfect family. Each of us have our strength and weaknesses. A very good letter. I feel when we write make the emotion more logical and understandable. A excellent letter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Absolutely positively and undeniably creative to the core.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

403 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 15, 2011
Last Updated on February 15, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


R.A.N.D.O.M. R.A.N.D.O.M.

A Poem by NickyGL