Angel of Death

Angel of Death

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
Beyond repair.. That’s how I feel.. I really do.. I found myself.. In this alley.. Just standing there.. You’ve all seen those nasty.. B******s.. But I felt closer to everything there.. Just standing there made me feel.. Not good.. Not happy.. But complete.. And I saw everyone I loved in front of me.. In that alley of my demise.. I saw Sofia, Marie, Mom, Grandpa, Grandma, Rabbit, Blue and The Dream Killer. 

Dream Killer was the worst though.. 
She was just staring at me… “It’s all your fault” She screamed.. “I know you’re right, but why did you take me then?”.. “You could’ve cured me..” “We both know I couldn’t” She threw herself at me.. Lying on top of me bloody and dead.. “The Sadness Will Never End” Her cold dead body whispered to my ear.. I threw her bloody carcass to the ground as I screamed to her face “I’m Not Coming Home Tonight.” She looked at me.. Her face started distorting.. She evaporated.. 

Sofia and Marie came to me “You killed us..” They said at the same time.. Both of them drawing a knife from their wrists.. Charging at me.. Trying to stab me.. And their faces distort and they evaporated.. 

I see a car on a highway.. It’s nighttime.. The car hit’s a truck.. A guy stumbles from the car.. Cm. from death.. My grandpa.. 
My grandma appears in front of me.. She’s screaming and crying.. She’s looking down.. I look down to see that I’m standing on a grave.. The tombstone says “A Fallen Hero; 18/09/1994 to 21/10/2010; In loving memory; Loved by his grandmother, aunts, mom and grandfather.. Offspring of a b***h.. Hated by everyone else.. She evaporates.. Just as the vision with my grandpa.. 

Blue comes to me.. “Why did you kill yourself?” “What do you mean? I’m right here” “You killed yourself because of Sarah right?” “What? No” He pulls a gun and screams “It was my fault.. All of it.. Say it..” He blows his f*****g brains.. His blood running all over the alley.. His body and blood distorts and evaporates.. 

My mom appears.. “It’s all your fault..” “No it isn’t mother” “You fucked all of us up.. Your grandmother is so close to killing herself all because of you.. You did this” I take a swing a Her.. But she evaporates before I hit..

Rabbit appears.. She looks older.. “You said you weren’t an a*****e” she’s crying.. “But I never..” She slaps me “You promised to be there.. And what do you go and do.. Kill yourself of course.. All because of who? Me of course..” “babe it isn’t like that” “Yes it is.. I knew you were going to do this to me.. I moved in with you because I trusted you.. I come home to find you dead on the floor..” I scream “I’m not dead” She distorts and evaporates..

I’m standing in a room.. Black curtains.. Broken guitars.. Rabbit beaten to s**t in the corner.. I follow someone.. Long black hair.. Definitely a man.. We enter a bathroom.. I see his wrists.. Scars up and down his arms.. 

The setting changes.. 

I’m standing in a house with him.. Light everywhere.. “What? No don’t” The man says.. Something’s really wrong.. I feel it in my gut.. “Aoelaigh, what’re you saying? Did he die? Did our baby die?” The man falls to the floor broken.. He stares at his arm.. The scars are screaming.. He goes to the bedroom and gets a gun.. He goes back to the room with all the light.. Outside the window a samphire blossoms.. The man looks at it.. “I didn’t think it would end this way.. My boy lost to a speeding vehicle.. My Aoelaigh destroyed.. Hello my ugly..” He finds a mirror and takes of his shirt.. His back marked by his shoulder blades.. Wings tattooed on his back.. On the shoulder blades.. “I wished to become an angel of the Dark..” His chest there’s some tattoo.. A.. “Instead I became an Irish girls savior..” Fallen.. “A Hero of light.. And a Hero of love” Hero.. He turns around.. “You became me.. Aoelaigh or Rabbit as you called her back then.. Became yours..” he says to me as he pulls the trigger.. As he dies he says “A Fallen Hero Arose” 

I wake up.. My bed is wet with sweat.. I’m crying.. I scream for my Mom.. I scream for Rabbit.. I scream for Blue.. I scream for my Grandma and grandpa.. I scream for Sofia and Marie.. I scream for the angel of death..


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
honest opinion..
Pretty deviant chapter from the rest of the chapters i know..

Fallen

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great job O_o i truly enjoyed this, i loved the feeling, and the distortion and the flash backs, it was well crafted and well written *100/100* keep it up :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


wow this is f*****g awesome! i lve the way you write! keep it real :) mind checking out some of my work? thanks

Posted 12 Years Ago


You still have this up.
Even 7 months later.
I can't believe it's been 7 months.

Posted 12 Years Ago


FallenHeroXx

10 Years Ago

And i still do...
I have no idea what i just read.
But it was splendid.


Posted 12 Years Ago


this was somewhat can be related with many people, i can see that...it's more like personal nightmare, a reminder, a sign of something horrible that strikes into one's mind without mercy...it's a psychological experience that could question a person sanity...i like it as i really do prefer a psychological horror and personal hell...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nothing to say but true.. so true.

Thanks for sharing great chapter.

100/100

Posted 13 Years Ago


bro, i've walked in your shoes...been in that alley, lived in a drunken state of wet blanket depression for weeks without bathing, days without eating, working, etc.....look at me now....actually, don't look at me now...i'm fat and ugly...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sometimes I hate nightmares but sometimes I love them because they spark the greatest stories! I hate the ones that are so real that you wake up and feel as if you are still dreaming. Things are confusing and they don't mix well with reality. I'd say take this and make more out of it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A powerful and scary dream. Like a Dante's trip in a dream. A lot of pain and sadness is brought to life in the story. Life can be twisted. The right and wrongs can be turn around. I like the detail and the strong ending. You write with a honest pen. The stories feel real and alive. A excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


You know what, I'm giving you a good review because I actually like it! Great Job!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1104 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 16, 2011
Last Updated on February 16, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


beach beach

A Poem by Alessander


All Undone All Undone

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx