Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Brought Fourth To A Lesser Being. The Fall of The Dream Killer. Pt 2

Brought Fourth To A Lesser Being. The Fall of The Dream Killer. Pt 2

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
As I sit in my bed.. I wanted to sleep so f*****g bad.. But I was so afraid.. That killed me.. I lit a cig.. And I started thinking about everything.. As I put out my cig.. I looked towards my phone.. A week with My Heroine.. And then my head hit the pillow.. And I fell asleep.. 

Setting start.. 

I’m in school.. My teacher’s blabbering on about some book I already read.. I look around.. No Dream Killer yet.. And I actually think that I’m safe.. But I have this funny feeling.. I don’t recognize it at all.. Or maybe I don’t want to recognize it.. I can’t figure it out.. Time halts.. It’s frozen.. No one but I can move.. Naturally I look around.. I see something creeping around outside the class room.. I walk outside the classroom.. Nothing there.. I look around.. A creature of darkness.. Comes to me.. “You fool” it says as I take a step backwards.. “What are you?” I say.. “A manifestation of your imagination.. And I get scared.. I move back a step or two.. I fall to the floor.. It comes closer.. “your nightmare, you change the setting” I say to myself..

Teleport.. 

I’m on the bridge.. No one but Namelezz is here..  She comes to me.. “You’ll die tonight..” she says looking straight at me.. She swings her fist at me.. I take it.. She keeps beating me.. I keep on taking it.. “Why aren’t you fighting back?” She screams.. “because I’m not as fucked up as your are.. After Blue.. You changed” I say coldly.. And I take the plunge from the bridge.. 

Teleport..

The Forest again.. Blue’s here.. He’s just standing there.. I stand in front of him.. Only to see the magnum 44 in his hand.. He lifts it.. Puts it to his temple.. I just stare at him.. He pulls the trigger with a nasty smile on his face.. His brains get blown to s**t as blood and brain matter spills the green forest bottom.. I look at him.. A tear falls from the corner of my eye.. 

Setting change..

I look around.. Nothings to be seen apparently.. I get down on my knees.. I’m on the street right outside my house.. I just sit there and enjoy the silence.. I hear footsteps but I ignore them.. I just sit there on my knees.. I feel nothing.. I fear nothing.. Not here.. A pain grows in my chest.. I look down.. A sword has pierced it again.. I close my eyes..

Setting dies.. 

“f**k..” I say quietly.. Just to make sure my mom won’t wake up..


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Shorter chapter than normally.. I know..

Honest opinion

Fallen

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A short but very strong chapter. I like the set-up of the final scene in this chapter. Quiet then a attack of a sort. A outstanding chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


I really like this piece, I think you should make the whole Book into a movie too, it would be awesome.

~A Fallen Heroine~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice chapter! looked forward for this one :) and then i missed to be first reviewer..

Well written(ofc), i like the last setting.. Filled with a lot of emotions.

100/100

Blue

Posted 13 Years Ago


I must say that it really broke my heart to see the part about cigarettes. It makes me sad that this is an outlet for you :( It really does do damage. But it's a personal choice right.
But apart from that a very strong chapter. Your words, the suspense, everything just makes it a great read.
But at least when you wake up you can leave this world right!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


this could be a script you know

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 24, 2011
Last Updated on February 24, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


All Undone All Undone

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx