All Undone

All Undone

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
Exit lights the sky.. But I’m so unreal.. I feel so f*****g unreal.. I need a new push.. That’s what I truly need.. I hate everything.. Except My Heroine.. I love her.. As one of the only things.. But as I sat there.. I smoked a cig.. I prepared myself.. I looked towards my pillow.. It felt like it was calling me.. F**k.. I killed the cig and put my head to the pillow.. And I fell asleep..

Setting Starts.. 

I look around.. I’m in my school.. I see this light outside.. I try touching it.. As I touch it.. It turns to darkness.. The lights inside starts flickering.. I go back inside.. One after one.. The lights burn out.. All except one.. The last one.. Shines light on somebody.. I approach the person.. It’s not The Dream Killer.. Not My Heroine.. Not ms. McRiley.. Not even Rabbit.. I take a closer look.. It’s a man.. There’s blood all over the floor.. A bang and the light disappears.. It takes but a second for my eyes to get used to the darkness.. The person turns.. “It’s changed everything hasn’t it?” a voice sounding like my own but more childish.. Another voice answers “Yeah, it really has.. Nothing that you knew will be the same.. Not anymore..” the voice says this voice sounds more like my own.. Only stronger and more adult.. The persons face.. Damn I can’t see it yet.. But the eyes.. Red.. The person gets a cig out.. The flash from the lighter shows the face.. It’s a man.. He has a scar from his left temple to his right chin.. He says some something “so how’ve you been?” he looks up and offers me a cig.. I take the cig and I go sit on the staircase.. “who are you?” I ask as he throws his lighter at me.. I catch it and light my cig.. “I’m you..” he answers.. I had thought of that but still.. “I killed Her..” he says.. “she doesn’t haunt me anymore” he says.. I look around.. “So how did you do it?” “that’s just for you to figure out..” She comes in.. there’s two of her.. I made sure to create another one of her just for him.. “F**k!” he screams.. And both of The Dream Killers says “We’re back, missed us?” I draw the sword.. He draws his.. He leaps towards the older Dream Killer.. They disappear into a classroom.. Door shuts behind them.. I hear a loud fight from that classroom.. I look to Her.. She draws her sword of despair and disbelief.. We leap at each other.. Our fight is more like a dance.. We swing so perfect at each other.. The door to the classroom breaks down and both of them comes out.. The younger Dream Killer leaps at the older me.. The older Dream Killer leaps at me.. “You’re dead..” She screams.. She kicks me into a classroom.. The door slams shut behind her.. Her face is wrinkled.. Not like the Dream Killer I remember.. Her sword.. Red as blood.. She takes a swing at me and I kick her.. I throw my sword away.. I grab her head and I throw her through the door.. I summon the sword again.. I jump on her head.. I smashed it.. The older Dream Killer evaporates in front of me.. The younger Dream Killer comes flying down the stairs.. Her head is missing and there’s a hole in her chest.. The older me comes jumping down the stairs.. He carves her body in seven pieces.. He walks to me.. “it’s over..” he says.. I look at him.. Still holding the sword.. “I’ll become you if I stop her?” I ask with a shivering voice.. He lights two cigs.. He hands me one.. “Yeah..” his eyes not shining as much as before.. “I don’t want to be you..” I take a drag of the cig.. I put my left hand on his shoulder.. I tighten my grip on the sword.. And I pierce his chest with the sword.. “So I’ll kill you for now” I whisper to his ear.. “No, you must conquer your darkness to kill her light..” he says with his dying breath.. I start walking away..

Setting change.. 

I open my eyes.. I’m lying in the grass with My Heroine.. It’s spring.. It’s warm and lovely.. We kiss.. The lovely touch of lips.. Exchanging our love.. She looks at me.. “Show me those dark powers then” she smiles.. She’s excited.. I get up.. “Dark Firaga!” I scream.. A black flame with a tint of white shoots from my hand.. I didn’t think of it.. I even used the name of a spell from a game I played once.. I wonder.. What happens if I think “Darkness devour me.” As I finish the thought my body seeps in darkness.. The darkness in my heart and mind awakens and it finds it’s place in my eyes.. I take My Heroine’s hand.. “I have to end this..” I say.. “I know babe, I know..” I start walking..

Setting change.. 

The bridge.. The Dream Killer stands before me.. “You’re going to die” I say.. I raise my hand.. My palm is facing her.. And I scream “Darkness” I send the dark flame flying towards her.. She just grabs it.. It turns to light.. Pure light.. But not the good sort of light.. She hurls it at me.. I dodge it.. I summon the black sword.. She just stares at me.. Her hand vibrating.. A bright flash of light comes..
Teleport..

I fly at her.. “You’re dead” she says in a low toned voice.. We’re in the forest.. I look down.. A letter.. I throw my sword with the power of darkness.. It pierces her head.. The power of my throw sends her flying backwards and she gets stuck in a tree.. I pick up the letter.. I teleport away.. Far away..

Teleport..

I’m in the most emotional place in my life.. My room.. I open the envelope and I take out the piece of paper..


The Letter

“If you read this.. You fucked up.. You tried to manipulate with darkness.. But you should have manipulated with your light.. You should have summoned the light of your heart.. Fallen.. If you still want to be called that.. I’ve seen everything you’ve done.. I really hoped you would choose the right path.. I love you.. And I don’t want you to let go.. If you let go it will devour you.. Your heart will not become Him if you choose the light.. What is there in darkness.. Please tell me.. If I could I would reside with you in the hills of dark mountains of the darkest places in your heart.. Please don’t.. Don’t choose darkness.. You can’t become what you try to defeat.. I love you Fallen.. Please hear my prayer.. Fallen don’t.. You are A Fallen Hero.. But you’re a Hero of light.. Not darkness.. I know it’s really tempting.. But don’t give in! I love you.. 

Yours truly

A Fallen Heroine..”

I’m crying..

Setting dies..

I wake up screaming.. Nothing really happens.. No one comes to my room.. So I light a cig.. And I just sit there.. School time.. Time to be happy..


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx

Dedication to : My dream killer.. A Fallen Heroine.. My alter ego A Fallen Hero.. Jessie McRiley..
Thanks to : A Fallen Heroine.. My alter ego A Fallen Hero.. Jessie McRiley.. All of the people who helped give me ideas for this chapter..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A great chapter Fallen. I think one of the strongest so far! You really had some creative ideas and twists in this one. Surprised me for sure!
The letter I think was a nice touch, a unique idea that will shake the book up a bit!
A great write, you really had me spooked out!

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh yeah, bro, this was absolutely f*ing capturing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Amazing.. I really like it. Keep on with the good work.

The plot is getting stronger, great :)

Blue

Posted 13 Years Ago


The story is amazing. The tension and plot is getting stronger. I like the additional character and storyline. A excellent chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2011
Last Updated on February 28, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..