Losing It All

Losing It All

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
As I just lie here.. I feel so lost.. Confused.. Somewhat happy.. Even though I was so scared of falling asleep.. I felt happy.. I said goodnight to My Heroine.. And I just felt like smoking a cig.. So I did.. And when I put it out.. I fell asleep..


Setting start..

I see a bright light.. And I look for the source.. Something approaches me.. A figure.. But it’s not The Dream Killer.. It’s not anybody special.. It’s just Sarah.. “Blue left” she said.. Her black hair falling in her face.. Her eyes.. Sad as f**k.. Her pale skin.. The source of the light.. She brought grass to the desert like scenery.. “Don’t remember my smile, Because that’s all you’ve seen” She said.. And she brought forth a bullet.. Then a gun.. She put the bullet to the empty chamber.. She aims at me.. “What if you die young?” she asks me.. “Nothing will happen Sarah.. Nothing at all” I say calmly.. And she fires the gun.. I take the bullet to the skull.. I fall to the ground..

Setting change..

I drop to the floor.. It’s warm.. Some sort of liquid underneath me.. I take a look.. Blood.. I let a hand slide on my head.. I can’t feel the bullet hole.. I’m in my living room.. I get up and take a look around.. First I go to my grandparents bedroom.. I open the door.. A stench of death comes to my nose.. My grandparents are in their bed.. Dead.. I feel the last part of my sanity cracking.. I go upstairs.. My mom’s dead in the hallway.. And I find the sinner in my room.. I brought a knife if it was truly her.. The Dream Killer.. She stands bowed over my bed.. And I jump on top of her.. I pierce her skull with the knife.. She turns around.. The auburn hair falling in her face.. Blood sliding down her face.. “I won’t die from this, you know..” She says.. I look at her.. “You’re dead to me” I say.. “if I were dead to you.. I wouldn’t be here..” She says..  I grab her head and I smash it into a wall.. I manage breaking her nose.. Her blood is on the floor.. She lies down in my bed.. “Do you remember this?” She takes me back to that fateful Thursday… 


 21/10/2010.. 

She’s lying in my bed.. Puking.. Screaming that she wants me to kiss her.. And she starts having an anxiety attack.. And I panic.. I keep it cool.. But I still panic.. I call her mom and tell her to get her a*s down here.. I call the ambulance.. And tell those guys to get their asses down here.. She’s shaking and screaming.. I hold her legs so she won’t hurt them.. She goes out cold.. Not breathing.. I make my piss a*s drunk mom f**k off.. The ambulance guys comes.. I guide them to my room.. Where The Dream Killer is lying.. I take a look at my girlfriend as she’s lying there.. One of the ambulance guys.. Martin.. Takes me to the hallway.. “So are you okay?” he asked.. “no.. I haven’t been okay since I started dating her.. But I know what would happen if I left her.. And I love her..” I said.. “well that’s understandable.. But have you considered that maybe.. And just maybe.. All this psychological trauma that this has to give you.. Could be because you take every little piece of responsibility for Her on you?” He asked.. “Yeah.. I have.. But I have to do that..” I said.. “Why is it that you think that?” He asked.. “Her family isn’t exactly easy for her to deal with.. Her mom’s got a lot to think about..” I said.. A tear slid my face.. “How about getting out before you crack?” He asked.. “I don’t know.. I don’t know.. I don’t know” I said.. I went into my room again.. I sat down next to The Dream Killer.. And she kissed me.. Her mom arrived and she took The Dream Killer home.. And Her mom called me when they were close to being home.. We talked for a bit until the inevitable question came from me.. “Hey.. Do you think we should stay together?” Tears slid down my cheeks.. “I don’t know..” And we hung up.. For the first of many times.. I cried for The Dream Killer.. 

Back to the setting.. 

She gets up.. “So have you realized what you need to do?” she asked.. “Yea.. I know now.. That I must slay you.. Once and for all..” I take a swing at her..

Setting changes..
I look around.. I’m in a room filled with amps and guitars.. I see The Dream Killer everywhere.. “I’m sick of you..” I scream.. And she answers with a whisper.. She’s right behind me.. “Now Die!” she screams to my ear.. She takes a pen.. Transforms it into a sword.. And she pierces my heart.. As I fall to the floor.. I scream “I’ll be back for you.. Only to f*****g kill you..” 

Setting change.. 

26/10/2007

I’m sitting with my family waiting for my grandpa to come back from surgery.. And we’re told that he’ll be down soon.. My aunt and I go to pick up some stuff from his old room at the hospital.. We go stand by the elevators.. And we wait for the elevator to come down.. And the other elevator door opens.. My grandpa comes out on a bed and there’s some doctors there.. My aunt notices first and she starts crying.. Then I notice it.. And I break down.. I fail at comforting my aunt.. And I crack.. I don’t cry.. I can’t.. 

Setting change.. 

I’m in my bed.. I get my cigs and my phone.. I go to the bridge.. I sit there for three or four hours.. And suddenly.. I get an urge to turn around.. The Dream Killer is there.. She looks at me.. Her eyes are all black.. A black liquid is running from her mouth.. She says something in this deep guttural growl.. “You’re dead now!” And I get up.. We’re on the roof of the bridge.. I don’t care if I push her out from the roof.. She’ll die.. At least this time.. We start fighting again.. We sort of teleport to another place.. To the lake.. We’re on the lakeside.. Two swords between us.. I jump for the black sword.. And I grab it.. I take a swing at her.. I hit her.. A cut from the right side of her forehead to the left side of her chin.. She grabbed the other sword and swung back.. I blocked and kicked her to the stomach and she flew backwards.. We teleported to My Heroine’s room.. My Heroine is asleep and we fight harder and harder.. She swings at me and I move.. She hit’s My Heroine.. I swing back cutting off her right arm.. She screams as she throws me towards the wall.. Another teleport.. We wind up back on the bridge.. I swing at her and she manages to block and kick me.. And I fly of the bridge.. 

Setting dies..

I wake up.. I scream.. My mom runs to my room “What’s wrong?” she says.. “Nothing.. Just a bad dream..” She closes my door and I light a cig.. Thinking about this whole nightmare.. 


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Honest opinion.. Yea i know this is a longer chapter than the usual i write but there's a lot of things in it :)

best regards

A Fallen Hero

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

My friend. This is a wild and crazy nightmares. Roll like a Dante's story with no possible good ending. Awaking in a better place allow the nightmare to fade away. Dreams can help you. They can be warnings to do something different. A outstanding chapter. A roller coaster ride with your words.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I rlly like it. Though... You know I'd never shoot you!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was amazing writing! You change scenes as well as characters throughout the book. Most people that try this, well they kind of lose you, but this I could follow a long with.
Your using your nightmares well, I think. They may be painful and a sad reality but they create amazing writing.
But I'm sorry you suffer from them :/
Great chapter Fallen, keep on going!

Posted 13 Years Ago


My friend. This is a wild and crazy nightmares. Roll like a Dante's story with no possible good ending. Awaking in a better place allow the nightmare to fade away. Dreams can help you. They can be warnings to do something different. A outstanding chapter. A roller coaster ride with your words.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

403 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 20, 2011
Last Updated on February 20, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..