Awakening

Awakening

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
As I were.. So “perfect” so “Happy..” My tears dried.. Soon I will be found.. They finally got me.. Nightmares.. Freaky thing.. Suicide attempt all from dreams.. Now lying in this hospital bed.. It all has to end.. Everything.. I’ll be dead by morning.. This is the last night.. I know that.. Darkness flows in me now.. 

Setting starts..

I look around.. Everything is white.. Such a bright f*****g room.. I hear voices.. No not voices.. Only one.. Screaming in agony.. I turn to find the only black spot in the room.. 

He looks up.. “Fallen Save Me..” 

I just look at him.. “You didn’t want me to use darkness.. It’s the only way I can complete this..” 

I look at Blue.. 

“Help me please..” he sighs with a twist of pain to his perfect face.. His perfect pale body.. The muscular lines marking his uncovered torso and stomach.. “Please Fallen” 

I stare at him.. “You stabbed my back.. I’d kill you.. If you weren’t so close to me..”  I just feel sorta bad for him.. But my hand starts shaking.. His face darkens.. 

“please help me Fallen” He starts crying.. 

“I can’t” I feel something growing in my hand..

“Just kill me” he says..

“I will..” I look at him..

His eyes starts blurring.. 

“Please don’t” he looks happy.. 

I don’t know why the sudden change of expressions.. But that happiness really gets to me.. It’s worse than anything I’ve ever seen before.. The black fire burns in my hand.. I send it flying towards his heart.. 

“You lied to us.. All of us.. Noizes, Namelezz and I.. That’s why I’m doing this..”

He looks up.. His body starts rotting.. His face falls apart.. Soon that black spot where he were will be gone.. 

Setting change..

I’m in some sort of plaza.. No one’s around.. I sit down on the ground.. The ground is of marble.. Beautiful really.. I look around.. I’m still alone.. I can’t believe how f*****g hard being alone really is.. I take out a piece of paper and a pen.. And I start writing..

Why?
That’s the real question for me..
I never gave a damn..
That.. 
Really..
Sucks..
How could I possibly take it back..
This makes perfect sense..
But it doesn’t make sense at all..
I was the broken of her and I..
My heroine saved me..
Oh.. 
Where art thou..
This is all to pretty for me..
This can’t be true..
How could I possibly doubt this..
Infantile really..
I’m just a waste of time..
You know this right?
I can’t find my way around this..
Hear my voice as I whisper to your ear..
I..
Love..
You..
You’re the one..
Where art thou?
I need you here..
Come for me.. 
Please..
I can’t find you..
I can’t leave..
Not without you..
I can’t live..
Not without you dear..
Never..
Alone..
Even though you might find me truly sad..
Well..
I..
Love..
You..
That’s all you need to know..
Or so you say..
I hope I’m true..
I..
Love..
You..
But how could a lie..
Like me..
Possibly..
Love..
I..
Don’t..
Know..
Whisper in my ear..
That you’re here..
That you’re near..
Save me from myself..
I..
Love..
You..

Setting change..
I look around.. I’m on the bridge.. Somehow I just know that something’s gonna be wrong.. But nothing happens.. I just stand in fear of what’s going to happen.. But.. Nothing.. Happens.. So I sit down on the edge.. 
“You’re here” I say.. 

A cold presence with auburn hair and a peaceful inviting voice answers “Yeah?”

“What do you want?” I ask..

The Dream Killer answers.. “I’m here to kill you.. I’m here to end this..” 

I get up “Come..” 

She flies at me.. I throw a blackishly blue fireball at her.. It hits her and she falls over.. 

“You’re no match for the power of darkness..”  I scream..

She gets up.. “And neither are you..” 

A blackishly blue fireball comes flying.. I take it to the chest.. I fly a couple feet backwards.. 

“I hate you!” I scream.. And I jump from the bridge..

As I hit the ground she screams something at me..


Setting change.. 

I’m in the forest again.. I feel like something’s changed.. I look around.. The forest starts rotting before my eyes.. I fall to my knees.. 

“No” I scream..

I hear the branches behind me crack.. 

“Do it then” I say..

The sword pierces my chest.. This time the pain isn’t so bad.. Not quite as bad as usual.. I’ve gotten used to it.. I turn around.. I see myself.. 

“What?” I say with a confused voice..

“I’m the one trying to stop you.. You can’t keep this up..” the other me says.. 

“So you’re the one who kept doing this?”  I ask..

“Yeah..” the other me says..

Setting dies..

I wake up screaming once again.. My Heroine looks over at me.. 

“Are you okay?” her voice is trembling..

“Now I am..” I say.. 
She smiles and kisses me.. 


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Yeah i know it's been a while.. Sorry..

Honest Opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wild and crazy journey in your words. I like how you fall into another setting and situation . The poem was amazing. The pace and story had no weakness. You create some wild visions and had interesting conversations. I like the ending. This was a outstanding chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 13, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx