Decisive Battle, The Fall of The Dream Killer Pt. 1

Decisive Battle, The Fall of The Dream Killer Pt. 1

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
I sat there in my bed.. I needed the sleep.. But I didn’t want to sleep.. I feared The Dream Killer..  I took a cig from the pack.. I smoked it as I got my head around having to fight her.. I put it out.. I fell asleep.

Setting start..

I’m in my room.. I’m saying something.. 

“Forget my name, And I’ll forget it too..” 

I get up.. I go outside.. I’m ready.. I’ve never been this clear in my head.. I’m trying to find her.. Someone’s walking behind me.. Noize, Blue, Namelezz, Miss McRiley and My Heroine.. “Good Luck Fallen” They say.. I leave them.. I find the curve.. It Approaches.. 

“We were so perfect, so happy” A voice behind me says.. 

“Why are you doing this” She said as if not expecting an answer..  

I turned.. “I’ll kill you tonight.. I’ll steal your heart.. I’ll rip it from your chest.. And then I’ll be free of you..” 

She came to me.. “We were so perfect, So happy” 

I look into her eyes “Forget my name and I’ll forget it too..” 

She falls to her knees crying.. “I’m not the one you’re going to kill.. She’s behind you” 

I turn.. A fist thrown at my face.. “There you are!” I scream with a smile on my face.. I get up from the punch.. I swing my fist at her.. And she avoids.. I make the black sword appear in my hand.. And I slice her left arm.. 

Setting change..

The forest again.. That calming scent of green.. The color like my puke.. And I smash my hand to her face.. She stumbles backwards and I send a kick to her abdomen.. She falls over.. The black sword appears in my hand again.. I penetrate her chest.. 

I say to myself.. “your nightmare, you can change the setting..” 

Teleport..

We’re on the bridge.. She gets up with the sword in her chest.. She pulls it out.. She looks at me with cold dead black eyes.. Nothing is to be seen in them.. 

“You were the one I chose because you could stop it.. You stood up to the anxiety.. Gave me a supporting pillar.. And a good f**k.. But you couldn’t hold it.. That Thursday I killed you.. I stripped that last piece of sanity from your head.. Didn’t I?” she says.. Guttural.. So deep.. So frightening.. 

“Yes you did.. But that last piece of sanity, that’s what makes me fight you here.. That’s what’s going to kill you.. And nice to know that the real you is feeling so s****y.. I hate you.. I hope you know that.. You b***h.. Come take me down.. Bury me, Bury me..” I say calmly.. 

She leaps at me.. 

And I jump from the bridge.. 

Teleport.. 

I land on a rough surface.. It’s a desk.. I’m at my school.. The Dream Killer is right on me.. She leaps towards me swinging the black sword towards me.. She hits me.. I get up and see the massive bleeding from my chest.. 

“You won’t kill me.. You’re not strong enough..” I say.. 

I make another sword appear in my hand.. I slash towards her.. I hit.. She falls to the ground.. 

“I’m coming back for you.. You will never be free” She says.. 

She gets up.. She throws the sword away.. I throw mine away as well.. She kisses me.. I push her away.. I send a fist flying to her face.. She hasn’t got a chance of avoiding.. My bleeding is getting worse.. I say to myself.. “Your nightmare.. You can make it go away” And I heal it.. She gets up.. She jumps at me.. 

“You’re going to die Fallen!” she screams at me..

I find it disturbing.. She jumps me and tries to choke me.. I kick her off me.. I grab both swords.. I drive one through her head.. The other through her chest.. She dies.. Finally she dies.. A third sword pierces my chest.. A pain goes through my body..

Setting Dies..

“F**k!” I woke up screaming.. My mom came to my room.. “Are you okay?” she stares at me.. “Yeah, Just a nightmare right?” I said.. “yeah.. It’s just a nightmare..” 


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Yeah.. You know what to do xD

Honest Opinion

Fallen

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cy!
intense. I think you should add more of a setting tho

Posted 7 Years Ago


I quite enjoyed the piece Fallen, it was an intresting lay out and a good story that kept your intrest. The stream of conciousness style of writing suits the narritive well, as the teleports and gaps suit the style of the dream well. I'll be intrested to read the next few chapters. Once again good work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


in times like these, the bed is your worst enemy

Posted 13 Years Ago


A strong chapter. Dreams can seem real and can create real fear and sadness. I like the journey you took me with your words. I like how you ended the story. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good! I like it, i really do. I'd wish i could say how great it is but i'm not that good at reviewing :)
100/100

Blue

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow, I'm speechless.... I don't know what to say.

Love

~A Fallen Heroine~

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was pretty brutal, violent, scary, but good. You are great at creating imagery that really makes people feel like their in the pages.
I could just see this dialogue and fight between the people.
I like how your change scenes a lot, it is very captivating how you do that!
Another good chapter, keep on writing this stuff!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

352 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2011
Last Updated on February 22, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


All Undone All Undone

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx