Pieces of A Dead Mind

Pieces of A Dead Mind

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
I was in my bed earlier than usual.. I wanted to be ready for school.. So as I sat there contemplating about why the hell I felt so bad.. I smoked a cig.. I put it out.. And I fell asleep..

Setting start..

I’m in my bed.. Am I asleep? I must be.. I look around.. My phone vibrates.. It’s from my heroine.. 

“Hey babe..
My parents are skeptical..
About the whole you doing drugs thing..
They’ve been saying you haven’t stopped yet..
But babe you promised.. 
But you apparently can’t be trusted..
I’m breaking up..
I’m going back to Him..”

I’m crushed.. It can’t be true.. The Dream Killer appears.. “So you lost her? Finally” She laughs an empty laughter.. “Now you’re mine.. I’ll have you here forever” she whispers to my ear.. A silent tear slides from the corner of my eye.. “I hate you!” I scream.. “You were never there.. Not when I really needed you.. When I needed these f*****g nightmares.. You didn’t come! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” I scream.. “see I’m not totally indifferent to you..” She says.. “You twist my dreams.. I’ve become so scared of what you’re capable of doing.. Because I found out that I can find you.. But you still kill me.. Every single night..” I fly up and kick her too her chest.. I make a sword come to my hands.. I slash at her.. She stumbles backwards and she falls..  I snap her neck.. “Stay” I say calmly.. “you’re dead to me!” she screams.. I take a swing at her.. 

Setting changes..

I hit her in the face.. We’re in my classroom.. She hits back at me.. The sword is still in my hand.. “Oh our first kiss was here” she smashes her fists to my face.. I swing with the sword “I know” as I take a step back.. She falls over and I send a kick to her face.. I break her nose.. She gets up.. “I’ll kill you!” she screams.. Her eyes goes black.. Her hair goes from auburn to gray.. Then from grey to black.. “because I’m you!” She screams.. And I stare into my own face.. I send a fist flying to her face.. 

Teleport

We’re on top of the bridge.. Blue’s there.. Now both blue and The Dream Killer is trying to kill me.. Blue comes flying from one side.. I push him away and he falls off the bridge.. Nothing feels right about that.. I manage to kick The Dream Killer in the chest to get her away from me.. And I look over the bridge and I see Blue’s dead body.. I throw myself at The Dream Killer and we both fall of the bridge..

Teleport

As we crash to the ground.. I see that we’re not in the city anymore.. We are in a forest green as my puke.. And I love the smell of it.. She screams at me.. And I break her nose.. I smash my fist to her face.. I manage to break her jaw as well.. “you’re dead to me!” I scream.. “Just die!” she kicks me off her.. I find my self on my back.. 

Setting change..

I’m walking into my school.. The time is 10:55 am and The Dream Killer passes me.. She just looks at me and the blank stare she sends me.. It chills me to the bone.. That’s what I hate.. That I’m so calm about it.. And she keeps staring.. Suddenly she comes to me.. “I still love you” I hear her whisper.. I turn around “What!” I say a little to loud.. I am paralyzed by her statement.. “I can’t do this.. You should know this you, you b***h!.” A tear slides her cheek.. “You shouldn’t have said that” A voice comes from behind me” I turn around to see The Dream Killer.. And I get confused.. Why is there two of them? I turn around to find the real Dream Killer.. Having an attack on the floor.. I panic.. 

Setting change.. 

I get up.. I smash my fist to her face.. And she falls to the ground.. Her skull has to be crushed by now.. But she gets up.. And I scream.. A deep guttural sort of scream.. Sounds more like a growl in everyway possible.. I throw her at a tree.. I jump towards her.. And she kicks me out of the air.. As I fall from grace I see what I’m fighting for.. I see what The Dream Killer did to me.. I see what I need to do to survive her.. And Then a sword pierces my chest again..

Setting dies..

I wake up.. I scream “F**k you!” and my mom comes running.. “are you okay?” she asks “Yea it’s just a nightmare right?.” I say.. She comforts me and I spend my night with Nirvana and Nickelback.. They make me live a little more.. 


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Honest Opinion..

Fallen

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong chapter. I like the ending. A bad dream ending up with Nirvana and Nickelback. A lot of wild dreams. Dreams are usually opposite. Death mean life. Life mean death. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


I agree with the review prior to mine, the title was very grabbing! A good call on the title!
A very sad read, knowing the truth that these things do haunt your dreams. But on the bright side you write amazing pieces of work with them. They are scary and twisted but so captivating. And you always seem to sneak some light in there!
I really do like your story writing style! Unique, you've got your own sort of "signature" in your writing now!
Keep up with the great writing Fallen!

Posted 13 Years Ago


the title was perfect, drew me right in and then BAM you hit us with that bitter reality

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 21, 2011
Last Updated on February 21, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dollar Movies Dollar Movies

A Poem by Robin