The Fallen And Faded

The Fallen And Faded

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
In nothing I stood.. I awaited my part of history.. I still do.. But I stood there.. Waist deep in thoughts and I created something.. I created more nothing.. Or the first everything.. And I was not happy.. Because what I created in that dark ravenous nothing.. Was Love.. The thing that I hate about love is how hard your world crashes.. With all sincerity I love my girlfriend and all.. But still.. I’m afraid of everything.. Especially when it comes to relationships.. We both knew that we’d be together someday.. And it was one of the best moments in my life when our lips first touched.. But I’ve encountered so many challenges about love.. With love.. And for love.. But I do it because I love her.. My Fallen Heroine.. She is one of the few miracles I’ve ever seen.. My eyes starts feeling heavy.. And as I sit around in The Cold Spaced Nothing.. I wonder.. What did I do to deserve The Perfect Girl.. Or at least.. Perfect for me.. And I fall asleep..

Setting starts..

I open my eyes.. I see no light.. But I am I blinded? Seems like it.. Suddenly.. I see figures around me.. And I scream to them.. “Why do you haunt me!?” the only answer I get is “You make us..” A voice covered in darkness.. Calming but deadly.. That’s what I get.. A confusing and calming yet disturbing and horrifying answer.. I know what I fear.. Yet I don’t really know why I should fear it.. The loss of My Heroine.. It isn’t what I should fear.. I am An Unknown Soldier.. That’s all I know.. The darkness chills me to my bones.. I can’t find anything here.. A sword on the ground.. I take it.. And I swing it.. 

Setting change.. 

I’m in some sort of a park.. A shade behind me.. But it isn’t mine.. I turn around.. I see The Dream Killer.. She just looks at me.. With those eyes.. They see right through me.. She looks me in the eye.. I fall to my knees.. She keeps on staring at me.. My head starts to hurt.. And I shed a tear.. “Why did you leave” she says.. “You were the one who didn’t want me!” I scream back.. “I left you because you made it worse..” “No! There’s no way that could’ve been my fault!” I scream back.. “I found you.. I completed you.. I fucked you.. I almost killed you.. But still.. You blame me? You’re A Fallen Hero now right?” “Yeah? Why the f**k do you care?” “Because I’ve Slain you before” “No you haven’t.. You almost did.. But I was stronger than you..” I said.. She looks at me.. Her long brown hair falling in front of her blue eyes.. “No you aren’t.. You will never be” She says with an almost hateful look in her eyes.. To hateful to be true.. My head’s still killing me.. But I get up.. Taller than her.. That pisses her off.. I know it does.. Because I am the stronger one of her and I.. “You never gave a damn in the first place.. You never gave a f**k about did you?! You never stopped to wonder how I was? How I felt? If my mind was fine.. You just kept on getting these attacks.. You f*****g b***h.. And then you come to me.. And you accuse me of making that s**t worse.. You deserve to die.. In one of your attacks.. You deserve death.. You deserve to live in fear of it..” I clench my fist.. “You couldn’t care less if I were going insane.. You should have died that Thursday.. I f*****g mean it b***h.. You should’ve faded off before you ignited the spark that made me hate you” I take swing at her..

Setting changes again..

I’m in a room with no windows.. There’s no door.. Just a lamp in the ceiling.. There’s writing on the walls.. “Ravenous Liar” “A Fallen Liar” “Deceptive And Insightful F**k” “Perceptive Destroyer” “You’re not the Hero.. You’re the b*****d” I fall do my knees.. I look around “This is all true” I say to myself.. Nothing I can do to prove it wrong.. I smash my fist at the wall.. I’m going ape s**t on it.. The wall falls.. I stare directly into another wall.. There’s a window.. Outside of the window there’s a garden.. A garden filled to the brim with evil and malicious contents.. Sarah’s out there.. Sitting on a swing..  She screams to me “He took my heart.. He ripped me open.. After You said I could trust him.. Why did you say I could trust him?!”
Her black hair falling in her face.. She pulls out a scissor and starts to cut her hair.. Suddenly she drives the scissor into her chest.. I scream.. I smash the window..

Setting changes again..

I sit in a bed.. At the bedside table there’s a pack of Zoloft.. I feel like I’ve been here before.. I look around and recognize the room.. My Fallen Heroine’s.. I go downstairs.. And nothing feels right.. Something approaches.. I turn around.. And I see Her.. The Dream Killer.. “Why are you here” I growl at her.. “Why isn’t the question.. The question is.. Do you love Your so called Fallen Heroine” She says with a low toned voice.. “Yes I do.. And there’s just nothing you can do or say to make me stop.. Nothing can fill me with insecurity.. I hope to hell that you’re enjoying yourself.. Because I will never bow to you.. I Won’t stand for this anymore.. If you dare do anything.. I’ll Kill You..” I scream at her.. Her face darkens and she grows larger.. Her head begins to shift shape.. And I lose myself.. Again.. She turns into another me.. I stare.. Into my own eyes.. I see myself for what I was before I had a relationship with The Dream Killer.. I look like one of those sad old fuckers.. You know the type.. Those guys not able to focus.. That uses a failing vocabulary.. And I take a swing at myself..

Setting Dies..

I Wake up.. Everything seems out of place.. I turn in my bed and grab my phone.. I call My Fallen Heroine.. She calms me down.. And she makes me feel right again.. As I hang up.. I feel sorta in love.. I love her.. I hope to god she knows that.. And I start playing my guitar to rid myself of the pain and anguish from the nightmare.. 


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"The loss of My Heroine.. It isn’t what I should fear.. I am An Unknown Soldier.. That’s all I know.. "
A very strong chapter. Our mind allow us to travel to bad and good places. We need solid ground to stay balance. I find my peace writing and reading now. When I was young. Travel was my peace. I had to keep moving. I like the ending to the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


very good

Posted 13 Years Ago


I know you love me babe, and I love you too :)
There's nothing in the world that can stop me from loving you :)
I like how you describe everything, especially The Dream Killer how she shifts from being The Dream Killer then into you (:

~A Fallen Heroine AKA His Heroine~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

479 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2011
Last Updated on February 18, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx