Dark Illusions

Dark Illusions

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
As I sat there in my bed.. My head hurt like hell.. I put my head to my pillow.. For once.. I smoked my cig.. Whilst lying down.. Pretty stupid but.. As I see it.. It was what I needed.. I put it out and my eyes slowly closed.. And I fell asleep.. 

Setting start.. 

I’m in my school.. I look around.. I’m all alone.. I light a cig, the flame seeming green.. The fire that was burning wasn’t lighting the cig.. I threw it into a wall.. I looked at my hand.. “Black fire” I whispered.. A flame black as the darkest place of a heart.. The heat from it was incredible.. It didn’t burn at all.. I lit my cig with the black flame.. I take a drag while admiring the power of darkness.. I go out to hall of the school.. I lift my hand towards a wall.. I toss the black flame with all my power into the wall.. As it hits I whisper “die” and it goes out.. I just stand there till my cig is dead.. So I throw it at the floor.. I look up towards the entryway and someone comes running.. I can make out his body from here.. I look up.. “Darkness Fall” I say and all light disappears.. He looks confused.. I look at him.. A white broken wing from his left shoulder.. A full grown black wing from his right.. A sword hangs in a scabbard.. He pulls the sword just a bit.. I can see it’s white.. “Black fire” he screams and I avoid.. How the hell does he know about that.. I lift my hand.. “Break”  I say but he ducks.. I draw the black sword from my scabbard.. I’m ready.. He comes running.. “Don’t let it eat you..” He says.. I grab his face.. I smash it to the ground and I hold him down.. “Black fire” I whisper to his ear.. He dies.. I hear a voice.. 

Setting change..

“what the f**k are you doing?” blue screams at me.. “Darkness my friend” a smile on my face as I just lift my hand and I make a demonstration.. “Black fire” I say.. And the fire comes to me.. I can feel it throughout my body.. He takes a swing at me.. I throw the fireball at him.. He dies.. I’ve killed my best friend.. I don’t get why I just did that.. I guess I just did.. I don’t know anymore.. I don’t know.. That’s what scares me the most right now.. 

Setting change.. 

My heroine looks up at me.. “You’re right.. I shouldn’t be with a b*****d like you.. I’m breaking up.. I f*****g hate you Fallen, I f*****g hate you.” She says.. She looks at me.. “I meant it.” She says with a low toned voice.. Her hair looks mildly different, eyes aren’t blue green anymore.. She’s not my Heroine.. I jump back as I draw my sword from the scabbard.. “Dream” she looks at me as a transformation takes place.. Her hair becomes longer, eyes growing darker, body becoming taller.. “You’re dead Fallen” She screams as she lifts her hand. “I Will Live On, No matter how many times you do this, I Will Live On. Remember That” I say as I slash at her.. She falls over and looks at me. “You aren’t strong enough to keep living like this” she says. “I’m stronger than you” I scream. She draws a sword from a scabbard that I hadn’t noticed.. She slashes out quickly and she hits me.. A long bloody cut. Hole growing larger and larger. I realize what’s happening.. I’m evaporating. I force my hand towards it. I make the cut heal with the help of the dark powers.. I look towards The Dream Killer. “Black” I pause holding my hand up. “Fire!” I scream. It hit’s the right side of her chest. She flies backwards. In an attempt to kill me.. 

Setting dies. 

I wake up screaming. Like I’ve started doing every single night.. Not much else to do here than smoke a cig.. As I wait for my body to calm down.. “Just a dream” I say to myself.. “Just a dream”


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Honest Opinion...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong chapter. I like the story. I like the different places and situations in the story. You took me in your words. A very good ending to the chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh ho, madness, my friend...eats away like a hungry leech

Posted 13 Years Ago


Babe, I'll never break up with you, I love you
This is a great chapter!
I can't wait to read it all as a whole!

Love ya.

Your Fallen Heroine

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2011
Last Updated on March 16, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..