Forever Unending. The Fall of The Dream Killer Pt. 3/3

Forever Unending. The Fall of The Dream Killer Pt. 3/3

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx
"

^^

"
The radio made a perfect sound at that moment.. None.. I sat in silence.. I grabbed one of my cigs.. I lit it.. And I looked around my room.. It’s going to end.. Tonight.. I’ll find it.. And I’ll kill it.. Or so I hoped.. I wished for nothing.. But I hoped for so much.. And I knew so little.. My cig tasted like a pain killer.. So I smoked it so fast.. I put it out.. And I put my head to my pillow.. My eyes closed.. 

Setting start..

I’m in a car.. I’m heading down a long highway.. Nothing but wasteland around me.. No.. Not just around me.. Around us.. 

-so you’re back I see, I say.. 

My voice drowns in the soft Rise Against pouring through the speakers.. 

She looks at me.. 
-yeah.. 

I keep staring at the highway still holding the wheel.. 

-so what the hell do you want, I say.. 

-nothing.. a silent answer came from her lips..  

I look over.. The Dream Killer.. A blank stare from her eyes.. Just looking at the wasteland.. I look down momentarily.. Closing my eye for a bit more than a standard blink.. A tear slides my cheek.. 

-We were happy together.. Weren’t we? I ask softly.. 

-Yeah, she answers.. 

The car pressed on faster through the night.. A sharp curve was approaching.. It led to a mountain side.. I made no indication of turning the wheel.. And we flew through the air.. 

Setting change.. 

The forest.. The smell of the forest hits my nose.. Something’s wrong.. I look down to see Blue’s dead body.. All of a sudden The Dream Killer flies at me.. She swings her fist to my face.. And I fall over.. I push her off of me with a powerful kick to her abdomen.. I roll over and get up.. I make the black sword appear in my hand.. She summons a sword as well.. I swing the sword.. She blocks me..

Teleport.. 

We’re on the bridge.. I smash my knee to her stomach.. She bends over.. I swing my sword in a motion trying to cut her head of.. But I miss.. A fatal error on my part.. And I smash my fist to her face.. She falls down.. She leaps at me.. I throw my self at her.. We fall from the bridge.. 

Teleport.. 

Her head smashes against the asphalt.. We’re on the street out side my house.. I keep beating her.. With one fist I smash her face.. With the other I hold her down.. I head butt her.. Her nose breaks.. 

-You b***h, I scream.. 

She just takes it.. I get up.. I leave her bleeding in the middle of the road.. She screams something at me.. I just leave.. 

Setting change..

I’m sitting at my school.. I’m with some friends.. I’m the center of everyone’s attention?. Why?. Well I get up and go out to get a cig.. I just sit there.. A cig in my mouth and I stare out against the world.. Nobody able to stop this peaceful moment.. Maybe except her.. Well she isn’t here.. So now I know that she’s back.. And I know that she won’t go down quietly.. So I best be prepared.. This is going to be a long a*s fight.. Oh I finally got a little piece of clarity? Well I don’t really know what the f**k’s going on around here.. I’m actually alone and I don’t feel anything.. In my Nightmare.. What’s wrong here.. A strong pain comes to me.. My chest.. I look down.. A sword once again through my chest.. “I’ll get you” I say to The Dream Killer as she stabs me to death..

Setting dies..


© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Honest Opinion? xD

Fallen

Ps.. You better enjoy it.. xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No weakness in this story. Just a wild ride in your words. I like the way the story moved. Running from ghosts and demons ain't a easy task. A outstanding chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 26, 2011
Last Updated on February 26, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx