Chapter Four~Unwanted Company

Chapter Four~Unwanted Company

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

I try my best to play it cool when i walk in. Matt jumps to his feet at the sight of me. "Done already?" he asked, "Yep, just a brief conversation between girls." I say. He grabs my hand & sits me in his lap. He puts his arms around me so he can begin to play again, him and Cory play for hours. When it hits 9:00 I tell Cory its time for bed, so he climbs in and we leave. We hold hands as Matt walks me down to the study, once there he opens the door, kisses me good night, and starts downstairs. I close the door, and wish it was Saturday already

When i wake up I run down stairs to see Matt still sleeping. I'm getting ready to tickle him when he grabs me and holds me so tight I cant move so I begin to squirm to get free. Everything is great, then his mom walks in and tells him someone is at the door, and by her expression, she doesn't like the person. We walk to the door and I couldn't believe who stood there, McKenna Taylor, AKA Matt's ex-girlfriend! "Little early to be here, isn't it Aurora?", she says with a smug look. "I had her stay the night." Matt shoots back, she looks at him in horror and I can't help but be happy, "We still have a Chemistry paper we have to do." she spouts, "It's too early to do it." he replies & starts to shut the door, but she stops and asks, "When should I come back then?"

"Never, now leave me alone." he says and slams the door in her face.“Sorry about that, she just makes me so mad, the fact she thinks she can just come here whenever she wants.” he says, I grab him by the arm and hug him. “I want you to know that you’re the best friend a person could have, and I hope we stay this way forever.” I said, “Yeah. Friend.” Matt said with a puzzled look on his face. “What?” I said back, “You said you hoped we stayed friends forever” he said now receding from our hug. “What do you want me to say?” I ask quietly “Never mind, forget it” and he walks into the kitchen. I go get Cory up, and gather our things, I go down stairs to see if he can take us home and he’s gone. “Can you take us home?” I ask his mom, she looks surprised but says yes.
When I get home, I just go upstairs, and hide my feelings from the world.



© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


Author's Note

Jessi Raine is falling
Here you go

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

SHE IS STUUUUUPIDDDDDD. WHAT DOES SHE THINK FRIEND MEANSSSSSS?!!?!?!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
1 Review
Added on December 3, 2010
Last Updated on January 19, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing