Chapter Seven~Spoken love

Chapter Seven~Spoken love

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

That night, I finally got some sleep, it was really great, so today I feel amazing! I get dressed and I’m ready for school, I hear a car horn and it's Arianna, I run to grab a poptart and hear Lily crash through the door. “What’s the rush? We have 20 minutes!” I say a little confused, “Matt’s in the hospital.” she screams. My heart falls to the ground, and Lily is pushing me out the door.

I don’t speak the whole way to the hospital; I can't because if I lose him I don’t think I will ever love again. “I always have.” Keeps repeating my head; the echo makes tears form in my eyes. When we finally get there, I’m too afraid to go in, but Arianna drags me. “We need Matt Star’s room please.” Lily tells the nurse, “I’m sorry, no one but family is allowed in.” the nurse says. “You don’t understand, we have to get Aurora in there so she can tell him she loves him.” Arianna pretty much screams at her. “Wait, she’s Aurora?” the nurse asks, “Yes, that’s me” I say, she grabs me by the arm and throws me into the room. Matt looks so peaceful, his hair falls like one of the boys in the movies. I walk over and hold his hand, his hand is cold. I could feel it coming and I couldn’t stop it, the tears came gushing out and I start to have a meltdown. I have to lay my head down because my head starts pounding, “I didn’t realize what it was I said until to late and now, I might lose you, I can't lose you because I love you Matt, I always have.” I blurt out, but I don’t care because its true. “I have always loved you, too, Aurora.” I hear him say, I look up and his beautiful eyes are barely open, we sit there, just staring at each other for a while, lost in our love for each other. Then I can't hold it in anymore. “I thought you were with McKenna.” I say somewhat coldly, “What? No, we just did our chemistry paper, I accidentally hit a deer on my way back from her house.” he says.“I thought you had given up on me and went back to her.” I say, now sobbing, we hold each other for a long time not speaking. Finally after what felt like 40 minutes, Matt’s mom comes in. “Matt, you owe her an apology mister, especially for leaving her for MCKENNA! What kind of man are you, I thought I raised you better than that.” she continues for a while, I walk to the door and he looks at me like 'Help me', but I figure, I had to suffer, so can he.



© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


Author's Note

Jessi Raine is falling
Not all the way done

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I still kind of hate you. But not so much now. (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


Why are your chapters never long enough? :/ BTW, He accidentally hit a DEER not a DEAR on the way back from her house. >.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
WHY IN THE HECK DID YOU GO AND LET ME THINK HE WAS DATING HER WHILE THEY WERE WORKING ON A CHEM PAPER!?!?!?!?!?! THAT'S JUST CRUEL!!!! And if you kill him, I'll kill you. It's great btw.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 10, 2010
Last Updated on January 19, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing