Chapter Seventeen~News

Chapter Seventeen~News

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

The waiting room is cold, and I feel really uncomfortable. Mom is holding my hand, just looking straightforward. “I’m really sorry mom I didn’t mean..” she doesn’t let me finish, just waves her hand at me. “Aurora Tree, the doctor is ready for you,” the receptionist says. I stand but my mother just sits there. “Um mom that’s us” I say, “not anymore Aurora, now its just you” she says with a glare in her eyes. It takes everything I have not to cry, I just walk towards the door and don’t look back.

“Ok Aurora where is your mother” the doctor asks when he walks in. “Sitting in the waiting room, removing me from her life” I say bitterly. “Well I’m sure this wasn’t the first thing she wanted to hear about when she got home,” he says with a sympathetic look. “So when will we know for sure?” I say trying to hurry this unwanted appointment up, “well approximately by Friday” he says. “Is that it, can I go now” I say, “yes, that is all” he opens the door for me, but I decide to go out the back, ill just walk home so I don’t have to face my mothers judging eyes.

It was a little chilly, and I didn’t have a jacket. My phone started to ring, it was mom so I let it go to voice mail. School had been going for weeks and I had only been there a few times, and now this. Another call, this time it was Matt. I don’t answer him either, I want to be alone and just walk, give me some time to breathe. The tree’s are nearly bare, and then I see this little box. I walk up to it to see a little kitten, shivering. “Awww” I say aloud. I pick it up and stick it in my jacket, and I start for Matt’s house.

“What is this” Matt says, taking the kitten from me. “I think I’m going to name her Sinia” I say. He looks up and I know mom has called him, “Is it true” he says. “I don’t know yet, I wont until Friday” I’m looking down now. “I have something to tell you, Ari” I feel my heart stop. “you remember” I whisper.



© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


Author's Note

Jessi Raine is falling
Fixed it cara ^-^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good chapter, but one thing wrong. :/ Sorry. But you used the word annex in "my mom is annexing me from her life." That's wrong. Annexing means to add something on. Her mom isn't adding her to her life, she's disowning her. Other than that, it's really good. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
And why is her Mom being such a jerk? Someone needs to slap her!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

*screams*
WRITE MOREEEEE!
ps thanks for letting me read this early! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMG I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A STUPID B AND I WANT YOU TO FINISH... NO MORE OF THESE SHORT CHAPTERS THAT DONT TELL YOU ANYTHING! k thnx,

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
You have until the end of the day to write another chapter, or else. YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN OR I'LL DIE!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
5 Reviews
Added on February 21, 2011
Last Updated on February 22, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing