Chapter Eleven~Remember me

Chapter Eleven~Remember me

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

They have to take him into surgery, and in the mean time Matt’s mom, dad, and sister show up. I can’t even talk to Matt’s mom because I feel so guilty. She sits down and puts her arms around me and we wait.
He ends up being in surgery for 4 hours and I have been hysterical the hole time, I feel like its all my fault. When someone finally comes out to tell us how it when she pulls Matt’s mom aside. The doctor takes her out off the room and I watch through the window as she falls to her knee’s crying. And I lost it, I had lost him and I knew it. I begin to cry and his dad and sister look at me, then out the window and run to the door. I look up to see them talking, then the doctor takes his dad and sister down the hall and his mom walks in. she sits next to me and takes my hand, “he could be worse, but they think he will recover” she says, I look at her and I don’t understand why would she fall to her knee’s if he was going to be alright. “Wha…” and I don’t even finish the word before she tells me. “They say he has amnesia but he may recover his memories.” she says and I can see the tears swelling up in her eyes. “What does he remember” I ask, “I mean does he, remember me?” and I can tell by the way she is avoiding eye contact that he doesn’t. “He’s forgotten me.” I say, “He’s forgotten everyone.” she says, and we begin to cry.

When we walk in I try to stay back while his mom tries to tell him who she is, he looks terrible. IVs everywhere, he looks like a human pincushion, he has a hospital gown on and there is a little blood on it. “Couldn’t you change the hospital gown? it has blood on it.” I say in a hasty tone, “Yes, sorry.” they escort us out, and Matt’s mom comes over and puts her arms around me. Then I hear a loud “AURORA!!!” and it was Arianna, she flung her arms around us, “How is the champ?” she says and it makes us all kind of cry but laugh as well. “He has amnesia, and he claims to not remember anyone...” I say, and she hugs me tighter. “How about we get these people some food?” she says, I agree, we get everyone’s order and hit the road. We sit quietly, not talking most of the way there, its not until after we order our food she begins to talk, “It's not your fault you know.” she says looking at the drive-thru window. “I know, but I should have made Mason come by my house, at least I would have been safer.” I say. “You can't blame yourself for what happened.” she says, I begin to softly sob again, thinking about how he doesn’t know me and I can't take it. I have Arianna take me home without seeing him because I don’t want to overwhelm him. I walk past mom and Cory, I don’t even eat, I just go to my room and lay there. After a few hours I hear Cory come in, “Sissy? Are you awake?” he said in his little sad voice. “Yeah, whatcha need, kiddo?” I say half trying to make myself feel better, and half him. “Do you need me to keep you company?” he climbs into my bed regardless, “Yeah.” I say, and we drift to sleep.


© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


Author's Note

Jessi Raine is falling
Not done yet

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Jessica! The book turned stupid. Why do you gotta erase his memory? :(

Posted 13 Years Ago


now something bad is going to happen in my book

Posted 13 Years Ago


Noo! You got to fix his memory back!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
Matt's poor Mom...
Mason gets hiss a*s kicked right? Like 5 times right?
He should. He's a dick.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
>:(
He better get his memories back! I mean if he really loves her, he'll remember her eventually, right? :(

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
6 Reviews
Added on January 4, 2011
Last Updated on January 28, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing