Chapter Thirteen~Making it Happen

Chapter Thirteen~Making it Happen

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

When we get to the hospital, I start to really get nervous, and when we get onto the elevator I start to feel weak. “You’re not going to pass out, are you?” My mom asks in a concerned tone, “No. I just don’t want to cry in front of him, you know.” I say, and I feel the elevator spinning. I sit down and hope it will get me out of having to see him, but when the door opens on our floor, Mom just forces me up and practically drags me down the hall. When we got to his room I looked through the window, he was sleeping but the nurse saw us and came out to speak with us. “Are you Aurora?” she asked looking at me, I tried to speak but I was so nervous I couldn’t. “Yes she is.” My mom said for me.
 “Oh good, you see we noticed that Matt was restless during the day, and then last night be began to yell your name, but when we woke him to see if he knew you he said no, we were hoping that if he saw you in person he might begin to regain memories.” she says, I begin to lose feeling in my legs, I can’t believe he might remember me. I try not to get my hopes up as I walk through the door, I sit in the chair next to the bed afraid of waking him. What if he didn’t remember me? I started to cry, I really want to be strong so I don’t hurt his feelings if he doesn’t remember. And then half of me didn’t want him to remember, that way he wouldn’t know this was all my fault as selfish as that sounds. I just sit there for awhile, he sleeps so peacefully. Like the saint I know he is, he has done so much for me and all I do is keep hurting him. I hear him mumble but I can't make out what he said so I get closer, he mumbles again, but I still can't hear him! Now I’m over his face with my ear right over his mouth and hear him say “Why are you standing over me?”, I jump back and blush, but he just looks at me. “Um, hi.” I say, I must look beet red, but he weirds me out because he just sits and stares. “I’m sorry, I thought I heard you say something.” I say and start to turn to leave, “Did you come to see me?” he asks. “Yes I did.” I say now looking at him, “Then why are you leaving?” he asks. “I…uh….well…I’m going to sit now.” I say, I probably seem really stupid at this point, wow I really know how to see weird. “So what’s your name? How long have we known each other? and what’s my relation to you?” he asks. Doesn’t waste anytime, does he? “I’m Aurora, we have known each other since we were in diapers, and I’m kind of your girlfriend.” I say, “Really? Someone else told me they were my girl friend, her name was like McKenna I think.” he says with a confused look, but then turns around and says “But I like you better I think.” and he blushes. We sit and talk for hours, by the time it hits 10:00, I feel like everything is back to normal, “Will you be back tomorrow?” he asks as I get up to leave. “Yeah, sure.” I say, but right before I leave he says “Good, I hope you tell me what happened before I forgot everything.” and my heart stops.


© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


Author's Note

Jessi Raine is falling
Not done

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

THAT B****!!!!!!!!!
i hate mckenna. end of story. she should fall in a hole and die a very slow and painful death. I HATE MCKENNA!!!!!!!~!!KJFDA;KJAFS;JKLF;SIALJFDG;HASD;OIHFOAIJSDVKJH;jalsdkjfgasljdfojaslkfJASJFSALKDJFA;KSKDGLASDJGBEAIDFGJV;EALS!~!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
That b***h is gonna get it! You should definately kill her off. she deserves it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


grammar grammar grammar, but other than that i agree that mckenna should go die in a hole somewhere :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

THAT B****!!!!!!!!!
i hate mckenna. end of story. she should fall in a hole and die a very slow and painful death. I HATE MCKENNA!!!!!!!~!!KJFDA;KJAFS;JKLF;SIALJFDG;HASD;OIHFOAIJSDVKJH;jalsdkjfgasljdfojaslkfJASJFSALKDJFA;KSKDGLASDJGBEAIDFGJV;EALS!~!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I really don't like you right now.

Posted 13 Years Ago


*sounds.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
5 Reviews
Added on January 13, 2011
Last Updated on January 28, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing