Chapter Eighteen~ Ari

Chapter Eighteen~ Ari

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

“But how” I ask, now holding him so tight he probably can’t breath. “I don’t know, when I heard you might be…it all came back to me” he said. “And now that I think of everything, I realize I’m probably failing everything” he laughs. “You should tell your mom” I say, “Maybe later, right now I think we should talk about catching up” he looks at me, I smile and just ignore him. After a few hours Matt finally calls his mom, I walk into the other room and look out the living room window. “Mom was happy until I told her that we where going to have a kid” he has a weird look on his face, but then smiles at me. “So I guess I should take you home now huh” he finally says, “Please don’t, my mom won’t even look at me anymore” I say, “I am pretty sure my mom wont approve of you staying here tonight” he kisses my forehead, but I’m not ready to go home just yet, so when Matt runs into the bathroom, I leave.

This time I was smart enough to grab a jacket, the chilly wind hasn’t really picked up so for now I am ok. It’s quiet, I just keep walking and then I notice someone walking up behind me. I turn and pull out my pepper spray, “Mason Go Away” I practically yell. “Calm down, I just want to talk I promise” he says keeping his distance from my spray. I turn and begin to walk again, but he grabs me by the arm and pulls me into a hug. “I love you” he gently whispers, then kisses my forehead. I pull away and look at him, “What?!” that’s all I can get out. “I know your probably upset with me” “HELL YEAH IM MAD AT YOU” I say before he can finish, he looks at me with sorrow in his eyes but I just can’t do this, not now. “Mason not now” I start to walk away but he grabs my hand again. “Remember when we were in preschool”, “you remember that” I say stunned. “Of course I do” he says, no we were looking at each other. “Everyone was making fun of your name so I made you a nickname Ari, and afterwards I got my first kiss and found my first love. You know what they say, you never lose your first love” he says, it puts butterflies in my stomach. We stand there and stare at each other, nothing else just stand there. Then just as I’m about to pull away again, he pulls me in for a kiss.

I broke away and ran home, I call lily and Arianna to have them come over immediately. The first to arrive is Lily, she walks right up to me and slaps the crap out of me. “uh Ouch” I say, I couldn’t believe she slapped me. “What is wrong with you, you have Matt and you kiss that scum” she says with anger in her voice. “I didn’t kiss him, he kissed me and for the record I broke away immediately” I was now distancing myself from the door, just in case Arianna was this pissed. A few minutes later, Arianna walks in the door, “Really? Why would you even give that jerk the time of day” I’d never seen her so mad. “He surprised me ok, he came out of nowhere” I was keeping the coffee table between us, afraid she may get the urge to slap me as well. “I just can’t believe you, were best friends and I don’t even know you anymore” Lily says and turns to leave with Arianna. “FINE, leave I’m alone anyway” I start sobbing “My mother kicked me out of her life, I’m sure my dad will disown me and I don’t even know how to tell Cory but you keep walking because I did something else stupid! I HAVE NO ONE” I’m on my knees now, I can literally feel the pain of being alone shooting through my body. My head starts hurting, and I feel as if someone is tearing at my heart. I close my eyes and try to disappear but instead I feel arms wrap around me, Its Arianna, “your not alone, we would never leave you alone” she says softly. A minute later Lily walks in with a glass of water and hands it to me, “I’m sorry, I just thought…well you made me think you were going to go with Mason and it made me want to slap you. Forgive me” she says holding my hand, “we will be here for you, through good or bad, Promise” Arianna says. My friends are amazing!



© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


Author's Note

Jessi Raine is falling
probably add on to it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dude, you serious?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Better! Lol NO MORE KISSING MASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Alright. That's a little better. But really. Keep her with Matt, and no one else.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
We are pretty great ;) And we will stick with you through good or bad!

But seriously, DO NOT KISS HIM AGAIN!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love us. Yeah, we're amazing friends. Go us.

DO NOT KISS HIM AGAIN.

Posted 13 Years Ago


WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO! Shes prego! She cant kiss mason! EWW! He tried to rape her...Thats real love? EWWWWWW!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I AGREE WITH IVY... I HATE THE WAY YOUR BRAIN WORKS AND I WANT TO PUNCH YOU... SO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
Every time I read this, IT MAKES ME ANGRIER! SERIOUSLY DUDE, WTF?!??!?! She loves Matt, she wouldn't kiss the dude who almost killed him. GGGGAAAHHHHHHH you frustrate me.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
WHAT THE FRICK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!!? MATT FINALLY GETS HIS MEMORY BACK AND YOU MAKE HER WILLINGLY KISS THE MAN WHO JUST TRIED TO FREACKING RAPE HER AND WHO HURT MATT! AND SHE GETS FLIPPIN BUTTERFLIES!?!?!?! WRITE MY A*S IN SO I CAN SLAP HER!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
10 Reviews
Added on February 28, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing