Chapter Nineteen~ Moving on

Chapter Nineteen~ Moving on

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

The day’s seemed to drag on, I had finally made it to school but it did me no good due to the fact I was so distracted. The councilor thought it would be a good idea for me to just go to online school because I was so far behind. I hadn’t though I had missed that much but it was already the beginnings of December, Matt walked me to every class all day for the three days leading up to Friday. Not gonna lie, he was starting to annoy me just a little but I just kept my cool. When Friday got here, I wanted it to go slower because I totally wasn’t ready for what was coming. My last block was Algebra II and Matt was in it, he was going to take me. When the bell finally rang, Matt scared everyone by jumping up really loudly he walked over and grabbed my stuff then my arm and started walking really fast. “Matt slow down, MATT your going to make me sick” I said feeling the halls start to spin, “Sorry I’m just, worried and excided but also I feel sick” he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and I just have to forgive him.

The waiting room was really cold, I had 3 shirts on, my jacket and Matt’s, and was still cold. I was so nervous I thought I was going to pee myself. Matt grabbed my hand and it made me jump, I hadn’t told him what happened with Mason, I was afraid he would hate me forever. “Aurora” the front desk lady said, this was it, Matt and I walk into the doctors room and I already know what’s going to happen. “Well I have some bad news” oh god here it comes. “I’m sorry to say that you are pregnant”, he started to talk about options but I was so depressed I didn’t hear a word he said. When we walk out I just want to go crawl up into a corner and die. The whole ride home Matt talks about all our choices, I didn’t listen the first time why would I want to hear them now. I just ignore it and stare out the window, looking at the tree’s and animals. I watch as they just fly by, I must have really been spaced out because the car stopped and I didn’t even notice. When I see where we’ve stopped I’m confused. “Um where are we” I ask looking at the cute little house. “We’re home Aurora”

“What are you taking about” I look at Matt, “My dad gave me a job, and my mom is going to help us with everything” he says walking up to the door. I follow up behind him, the house is nice, big kitchen and living room. I go upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one in the master and one in the hall. The walls are a beautiful sky blue, and the carpets a contrasting brown. “So this is our house” I say looking at him, “yep, we can start moving in tomorrow” he said, I jump into his arms and nearly make him fall to the ground. “I’m glad your happy” he’s holding me up, “I have to go home, tell mom and start packing” my heart stopped. Even though my mother hadn’t been the greatest lately it would still hurt me to tell her I was leaving. We lock up the house and head home, after 20 minutes of me rattling off Matt’s ear over what I was going to put in the babies room we pull up to the house. Mom was on the porch, “Do you want me to come in with you” Matt asks looking at me with a pleading look, “no I have to do this by myself, Matt looks sad but just kisses me goodbye. I walk up to the porch and before I can say anything she blurts out something very hurtful. “JUST GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OF MY F*CKING HOUSE” she turns around and walks away, leaving me by myself on the porch.


© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


Author's Note

Jessi Raine is falling
More to come

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
AH! Thats really messed up! Is Aurora going to be okay?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Prooooof read! BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


AGREED WITH KAYLA. PROOFREAD. Other than that, AWWWWW so cute!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


WHAT?!
aw shucks, but we already knew she was el pregonate

Hey darlin?
Wanna let me proofread sometime?
Kthx(:

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
4 Reviews
Added on March 3, 2011
Last Updated on April 1, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing