Chapter Twelve~You're Going!

Chapter Twelve~You're Going!

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

I wake up to the feel of Cory jumping on my bed, it didn’t bother me I just happened to realize it was 11:00 AM and neither one of us was at school. I assumed mom excused us, so I went straight to my phone, two missed calls and one voice mail. One number is from Lily and the other is the hospital, and my heart jumps, why would they be calling me? I decided to check my voice mail “you have one new message, first message Beep Hi Aurora this is Tracy, Mathew Stars nurse, we would appreciate you coming down to the hospital as soon as possible. Thanks!” that really confused me. I scoot Cory out and tell him to get dressed, and I do the same.

When I come down stairs mom and Cory are sitting at the table, mom has her keys and Cory has his Game-Boy. “What’s up” I ask looking at them, “the hospital has been calling like crazy, your going down there,” she says getting up and walking towards the door. She opens the door up and gestures outwards, I dare not go against her will now so I go out to the car, put Cory in and jump up front.

The hole way there we listen to these sappy love songs and it makes me want to scream, because there is a stupid love song on every station! I flip it to my mom’s CD and come to find out, it’s her stupid Taylor Swift with guess what, ALL THE LOVE SONGS ON IT! I turn everything off and sit there. “What’s wrong Aurora?” my mom asks sounding a little aggravated, “What’s Wrong? Really mom, the boy I’m so desperately in love with cant remember me and its all my fault! That is what is wrong!” I yell. “If you love him, you’ll be patient, and if its meant to be, he will remember you eventually” and it makes me look at her, she has never said something so inspirational before. I always assumed that she hated the thought of loving a man because of dad, but really it’s just made her stronger. “I want a love so strong people will know about it for years to come” I say looking out at the tree’s, “Then make it happen” she whispered.



© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
AAAAAWWWWWWWWW THATS SO SWEET!!!!! Aurora's Mom just got cooler =]

Posted 13 Years Ago


AWWWW
"Then make it happen."


AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


hurry it up, girl!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Aly
LIKE!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
4 Reviews
Added on January 11, 2011
Last Updated on January 12, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing