The Creepy Sign (Chapter 2)

The Creepy Sign (Chapter 2)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

    The Creepy Sign- Chapter Two  

 

     Written there in the condensation on the mirror was a drawing of sorts. It appeared as a ten pointed star within a circle. Shivers run up and down my spine, but I quickly decide it was just Fero, my foster brother, messing with me.

 

      Next I head downstairs to the kitchen to find something to eat. Pouring my cereal I wonder what would cause Fero to draw a random symbol on the mirror.  Surely he'd have written something stupid such as "Stop stealing my spot light."

 

      I hear movement upstairs- knowing that mom has risen from her slumber. I hear her stumbling footfalls moving down the stairs towards the kitchen.  Knowing I have about ten minutes to get out the house, I hurriedly finish my breakfast.  Shoving my dishes in the dishwasher, I run out the door.

 

     I usually wouldn't go outside but today I'm desperate for an escape. Heading out into the rainy day I begin to walk down the sidewalk, looking around. I feel like something's about to happen. "What the hell was that in the Bathroom!?" I thought. 

 

     I walk a little further, and then run across someone lying in a mud puddle, streaked with blood, on the side of the road. I quickly stop, and try not to scream at the sight of blood.



© 2010 Peachy Keen


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Peachy Keen
Please read, rate, and review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on November 6, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen