Father and/or Devil (Chapter Ten)

Father and/or Devil (Chapter Ten)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

Father and/or Devil- Chapter Ten

 

     "You're the, the... Devil. But how?"

 

      He holds up his hand again and says,"That's not important now, my sweet daughter."

 

     For a moment I don't catch that last part. I begin to eat but then I stop before the food gets to my mouth.

 

    "Wait a second -did you just say 'daughter'?"

 

    He looks up and nods his head,"Yes, I did."

 

     I give him a puzzled look. "But I'm human, how can I be your daughter?"

 

     "Well... me and your mom had..."

 

     "Wow, no stop, I didn't mean that." I interrupt. "What I mean is that, how can I be human but yet still be your daughter?"

 

     "Well, I used that spell that you just said to make you seem and act human, and also to have you come visit me everytime you taste your own blood."

 

     "Oh, yeah that explains pretty much everything exept for this dream or nightmare I keep having."

 

     "That nightmare was reality or memories I have and the baby is you. That is why you can remember the spell."

 

      For once I am speechless, can't think of a word to say. So I go off topic.

 

      "Why does Nyx wear white instead of red clothing?"

 

      "Well, shouldn't you ask her that?"

 

      "Yeah, I suppose I should."

 

       So we finished eating in silence and after that I went to go find Nyx.



© 2010 Peachy Keen


Author's Note

Peachy Keen
Please read, rate, and review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hmm.. this is an interesting story, really easy to read and understand. I love the flow of it and I can understand Raven alot. The only thing I guess that I could criticize is that the chapters are really really short, but then again, the length of the chapter shouldn't really matter. Great story so far, interested to see where this one will end up from here :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Hmm.. this is an interesting story, really easy to read and understand. I love the flow of it and I can understand Raven alot. The only thing I guess that I could criticize is that the chapters are really really short, but then again, the length of the chapter shouldn't really matter. Great story so far, interested to see where this one will end up from here :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i think what you have so far is very good characters are interesting and storyline is done well..nice job!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..