What Did She Mean? (Chapter Four)

What Did She Mean? (Chapter Four)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

What Did She Mean?- Chapter Four

 

     The quote she said keeps going through my head over and over again. As I sat next to her, I dialed 9-1-1 again. Part of me wanted her to wake up again so I could ask her name and what she meant. Yet the other part of me selfishly wanted her to stay dead so she didn't scare me again. I told the police what I knew when they arrived. All but the part about when she woke up and told me 'She would see me soon'. I rode with the girl to the lab to see how she died, but somehow I already knew. I wanted to know her name and all about her. Officers asked me questions about the girl's death. I knew nothing about her so I wasn't much help even though I tried to be. My mom got worried because I was gone longer than I usually was. So what does she do... she calls the cops. I mean I do have a cell phone that she could call.



© 2010 Peachy Keen


Author's Note

Peachy Keen
Please read, rate and review. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi,
This is very interesting. Kat24

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 18, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen