The White Kingdom (Chapter Eleven)

The White Kingdom (Chapter Eleven)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

The White Kingdom- Chapter Eleven

 

    I leave the dinning room and begin my search for Nyx.  Running dowm the hallways I scream, "Nyx, Nyx!" I hear nothing. Turning, I see a small door with a sign that looks like this : UPSTAIRS. The door opens suddenly, I go forward up a step, on the stairway, which instantly starts to move.

 

     A second later I'm consumed by light. I was so confused with all of this. One minute I'm on Earth the next I'm in hell and now I can only guess that this would be heaven. The floor was all white and so were the walls but the celing was light blue with a blinding light coming from one of the corners. I ran up to some one that was wearing a white rob just like Nyx was.

"excuse me sir but are you in charge here?" I asked.

The man looked at me like I was crazy or something. Then he told me,"young miss, you must be joking I would never be able the be in charge here. Go to the Lord of this Beautiful land."

 

"I'm sorry but I don't know who that would be." I said getting a little iratated with the man.

 

"Oh my you're joking again but if you're not then just follow this path and you'll get there." the man said.

 

"Thank you", I said politly. The man stared at me as I raced past him. The path was long and narrow but the people along the way were much nicer than the man before.

I looked at the Lord's palace and then at the large white gate. I stepped forward and the gate moved aside, I started to move towards the door untill I looked at the ground to take a breath then I noticed that my clothing had changed into a black gown.

 

"when did this happen?" i wondered.

 

I looked back up and started walking towards the palace. The door opened as soon as I rang the bell. A voice said,"welcome to my home." I was wondering where it was coming from. I started walking inside when in the corner of my eye I saw a figure move. I turned around and there was a young man standing behind me in a white tuxedo. He held his hand out and motioned me to follow him.

 

"who are you?" I asked

 

"my name is Apollo, I'm the son of the Lord of this land," Apollo said proudly.

 

"Oh, well I'm just looking for a friend of mine. Do you know her? Her name is Nyx." I asked.

 

"Nyx!" he looked puzzled. "No sorry I don't." he looked almost ashamed for saying that.

 

"are you sure?"

 

"Yes, I think it's best if you leave now"

 

"but I need to find her! I have to ask her something important"

 

"It can wait, now quickly you must leave." as he grabbed my harm and rushed me to the door.

 

"but why? What's going on?" I was so confused.

 

"you ask to many question"

 

He dragged me out for the palace and then to the white gate. He said to run back down the path and to not look or talk to anyone and most inportantly not to look back.

 

"I'll see you soon and then you can ask me all the questions you want." apollo said encuragingly.

 

He gave my hand a kiss and then closed the gate and told me to hury.

 

 

 



© 2010 Peachy Keen


Author's Note

Peachy Keen
please read, rate and review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ok, so i just read the whole book, and it's really good. I like how you wrote it too. Had cliff hangers at the end of every chapter. But it seems a little choppy. And you don't have a ton of detail. I mean, theres some parts that are amazingly detailed, but then theres other where its, "Ok, I'm missing out on something here." But otherwise it's very good.:)

--Blood

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Ok, so i just read the whole book, and it's really good. I like how you wrote it too. Had cliff hangers at the end of every chapter. But it seems a little choppy. And you don't have a ton of detail. I mean, theres some parts that are amazingly detailed, but then theres other where its, "Ok, I'm missing out on something here." But otherwise it's very good.:)

--Blood

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

really good book for far. really like it how the way you write it. good job.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 5, 2010
Last Updated on August 30, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen