Apollo (chapter 13)

Apollo (chapter 13)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

Apollo

After staring at the door for a number of minutes I desided that it was time for bed. So on my way back to my room I hear a squeaking noise coming from behind me. I turn around hoping it's Nyx and not my father, but who I saw was not Nyx nor my father. But instead it was Apollo wearing a white tuxito with his blonde hair combed back out of his beautiful blue eyes.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

 

"I see your still full of questions. I'm here to answer them."

 

His voice was so inviting and his eyes looked like he was staring straight through to my soil.

 

"Okay. Well first you can explain why Nyx hates you" I said

 

"We can't talk here" He said quietly.

 

"Okay" I said grabbing his soft hand and leading him to the one place where we could talk.


We walked into my candle lite room. He looked around the room and walked over to the bed and sat down.

 

"Would you like to ask me your questions?" He asked looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

 

"Yes, why does Nyx hate you?" I asked.

 

"She hates me because....



© 2010 Peachy Keen


Author's Note

Peachy Keen
please read, rate and review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thats great

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It looks interesting so far. I should read the other chapters when I get the chance to.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hmm. sopunds interestingshould read the other chapters later.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on September 20, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen