Hell to Heaven and back to Hell again (chapter 12)

Hell to Heaven and back to Hell again (chapter 12)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

Hell to heaven and back to hell again

 

I looked at him in confusment but then turned around and ran. I ran all the way to the door way but some thing was different instead of UPSTAIRS it said BASEMENT. I opened the door and the step started to move down words. I wanted to turn around and look at the white kingdom again but then I remembered what Apollo told me. I looked at my hand and then I opened the door to Hell but when I looked up Nyx was standing in front of me.

 

"What were you doing up there?" Nyx demanded.

 

"I was looking for you and somehow ended up at the white kingdom but then Apollo..."

 

"Apollo?!" Nyx interupted "What did he say?"

 

"Well yes and some stuff about me having to many questions and that he'll see me soon, with answers. why?"

 

"You can't trust him. Never go back there, it's to dangerous." Nyx voice calmed down.

 

"Why can't I? Why don't you trust him?

 

"He's a trickster and the reason I don't trust him doesn't matter." Nyx was strarting to get mad again.

 

But she was giving my no reason to not trust him so I went to see my "father" to ask him if I should trust him or not. But just like when I was a child he was no where to be found. I went to ask Nyx if she knew where he was but she was still mad at me for not beleiving her about Apollo so I was off to find him myself. Again I looked everywhere but somehow I found myself staring at the same door again. I went to reach for the handle when he came up behind me and grabbed my hand.

 

"You're not aloud to open that door" he said in a serious but yet cheerful voice.

 

"why not?"

 

"it's to dangerous" he said his voice started to lose the cheerfullness in it.

 

"More dangerous than here?"

 

"Yes" he snapped

 

I ripped my hand away from his grasp. And then turned away from him and started to walk down the hall holding my hand in the other. I got to my room and stayed there for the rest of the day untill it hit night fall. Then I snuck out of my room and I found myself siting in front of the door, just staring at it.

 



© 2010 Peachy Keen


Author's Note

Peachy Keen
please read, rate, and review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

773 Views
Added on August 31, 2010
Last Updated on September 13, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen