Nyx (Chapter Six)

Nyx (Chapter Six)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

Nyx- Chapter Six

 

     I get out of hiding and stare at the girl. And then I say her name over and over, again and again, repeating myself.

 

"Nyx. Nyx. Nyx. Nyx, is your name. Nyx."

 

    Then out of nowhere a deep red smoke cloud comes up and surounds Nyx and I. I can hardly see and grab on to Nyx's cold arm and then a face appears in the smoke.

 

     It says,"You will meet Nyx again soon, Raven. Now, let go of her."

 

      The voice sounds familiar and yet it scares me. So I  let go and the smoke pushes me back. Nyx disappears. I sit there blankly, so confused. "What the hell just happened?" I say out loud in a nervous voice. I hear several pairs of footsteps coming toward the lab. I spot another door and on it it says "Storage" I dive for it and get there just in time. The lab people come in, they see that the girl is gone. Then they panic and run around like a chicken with its head chopped off. I try not to breathe heavily so the they don't hear me. They leave in a panic to go tell someone what they discovered. I run out after they leave.



© 2010 Peachy Keen


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Peachy Keen
Please read, rate, and review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on December 16, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen