We Meet Again! (Chapter Seven)

We Meet Again! (Chapter Seven)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

We Meet Again!- Chapter Seven

 

      I tell my mom that I need to go outside for a walk to clear my head. I walk down the street and suddenly I have a weird feeling- like something was going to happen- just as I had before I discovered Nyx. I turn to look at my suroundings and I see... my brother, Fero. He's driving right at me and swerving a little. I have a feeling that he's drunk. He acts drunk if you ask me. I run quickly, run as fast as I can away. But there's no use, he's driving too fast.

  

      I look back and then I feel a powerful impact-pain slashes through me- and then everything is black. I taste the familiar taste of blood, my blood! A voice so familiar and a phrase that sounds even more familiar- as if I have it memorized.

 

      The words,"In darkness she wakes, This offering she takes, To open the gates of Hell."

 

      My eyes open and see a man in a deep red cloak with a whitish-gray beard and really dark brown eyes that almost look black. But next to him is a girl in a long, pearly, white dress. She smiles at me and I feel as if I know her.

 

     The man says in a deep voice," You have come back home, my dearest Raven." I then look at him in wonder and confusion. And I try to speak but yet nothing comes out. I can not speak! I look at him in worry. He says a spell in a different tongue and then I try to speak again.

 

     " How do you know me and what do you mean by 'I've come back home'?" I ask.

 

     He puts his hand up and says, " Your questions will be answered, but for now my little friend here will take you to your room that you will be staying in."

 

     I look back over to the girl in white. She is still smiling and says these few words,"Come with me, please." And in those few words I know where I remembered her from and who she was... But who is the guy in the dark red cloak? I wonder.



© 2010 Peachy Keen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on December 16, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5