Mysterious Unnamed Girl (Chapter Five)

Mysterious Unnamed Girl (Chapter Five)

A Chapter by Peachy Keen

Mysterious Unnamed Girl- Chapter Five

 

      I run through the police station and Fero is walking behind me, rolling his eyes with a smile on his face- he's trying to hide it. I bet he's thinking,"It's about time she got in trouble, that little goody two shoes!" My mom finally saw me and she was mad but yet so happy to see me. She had a look of worry on her face, but her voice was mad and I could see in her eyes she was happy to see me. She had so many questions for me and the police officer that was standing behind me. I was happy to see my mom and older brother; although I doubt he was happy to see me.

 

      I'm still in shock although I still had questions. I asked the officer if I could go see the girl. 

 

    The officer said,"Yes but only from a far."

 

    So I walked to the lab. She was laying on a cold metal table; she looked as if she was just sleeping. I heard some comotion outside the lab doors. I scan the room looking for a place to hid; I'm not supposed to be this close to the body. The doors slam open and a woman comes in with a man who has a white lab coat on. The woman stops when she sees the girl's body as if in disbelief that the girl was dead. She cries and starts mumbling words out and a name that at first I couldn't understand what she was saying. Then... I knew the name of the girl...



© 2010 Peachy Keen


Author's Note

Peachy Keen
Please read, rate, and review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on December 16, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2010


Author

Peachy Keen
Peachy Keen

WI



About
This is an account created by a group of friends. We've decided to write together. So here's a quick description about each of us. First of all in our group is Kaity who loves to read and write books.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Peachy Keen