Episode 4: The Hunting

Episode 4: The Hunting

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

A new side comes in to interfere with the mission. There is alot of action going on here.

"

Scene 1


The scene picks off at the battle between the Behemoth and Nathan. Nathan stands tall with his katana in his right hand and Krotus on his left hand. The Behemoth comes charging at Nathan. Nathan then evades to the left when the Behemoth attempts to step on him.


Krotus: Uh oh....that thing don't look happy now.


Nathan: That's the point.


The Behemoth smashes more cars as Nathan sprints around the area. He runs up the wall but the Behemoth does a right hook on the wall which causes Nathan to fall. Nathan falls onto the ground violently.


Krotus: Yeah so much for "The point" Nathan. You can't control it!


Nathan: But it can't control itself right now.


The Behemoth pervasively smashes the ground creating earthquakes. Nathan leaps from one car to the other heading to the Behemoth.


Krotus: D****T, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?


Nathan leaps onto the Behemoth and stabs the left knee. The blood sprays furiously onto Nathan. The Behemoth kneels down holding his bloody knee. Nathan then jumps out and lands on the road.


Krotus: Ew gross, that was such a bloody mess you made. Auughhh this blood....it's disgusting. It taste horrible!


Nathan then throws Krotus onto the Behemoth's shoulder and pulls himself up. Nathan runs on the Behemoth's arm. It spins itself around which causes Nathan to swing. Nathan then finally is launched onto the air by the centrifuge force. Krotus lets go which frees Nathan from the berserk Behemoth. He falls onto the head and hangs on to it. Nathan stabs the Behemoth's scalp with his katana which causes the Behemoth to scream. The sound waves from the scream breaks all the windows and the cars. Victor stabilizes himself from the sound waves. The Behemoth then collapse onto the ground as his head is oozing blood. Nathan lands on the road and walks away.


Victor: (in excitement) Brother....YOU DID IT!! YOU KILLED THE FIRST MONSTER!!


Nathan: (still walking) yeah.....I did.

 

Rasku spawns near the Behemoth. He pulls out his scythe and slices the chest open. He digs under for the heart. When he pulls it out, he bites a chunk of it off and then swallows the whole heart. Rasku then laughs with both of his eyes glowing their own color.


Rasku: YES....YES....YOU TWO DID SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! I never thought Harvesting these creature's hearts were this tasty!


Victor: BROTHER...WE WILL SEE OUR MOTHER AFTER WE KILL THE NEXT MONSTERS! RIGHT RASKU?


Rasku: Agreed! Now....let's go back into the immortal world, shall we.


Rasku throws a cube to Nathan.

 

Rasku: Crush that and you will enter into the other world.

 

 Victor turns into liquid matter and sinks into the ground. Rasku sinks into his own portal. When Nathan looks at the cube, he sees a bright light from the sky. Nathan then stares at it.


Krotus: Did you ever hear of the rumor: When you stare into the bright light as you are about to die, then you see an angel, or something spiritual?

 

Nathan: Yeah...I have!

 

Krotus: Well THAT LIGHT TELLS US TO RUN AWAY!!

 

There are daggers being throws from the light. An angel with a seventeen year old apperance descends down onto the city. She has white bird wings, medium brown hair, and blue eyes. She throws more daggers as Nathan runs away. The daggers follow Nathan. He slices the daggers when they get close to him. The angel flies very low to the ground.

 

Tera: I am Tera, and you are accused for assisting an abomination!

 

Nathan pulls out his katana as Tera pulls out her staff. They charge at eachother. Their weapons constantly clash at eachother. Nathan dodges the giant staff by moving left and right. He does a thrust at Tera but she dodges it by flying two feet away. She then dives in with her staff pushing Nathan away. She trips Nathan with the staff but Nathan gets up quickly. He gets a small slice on Tera's arm but when she attempts to do an overhead smash on Nathan's head, he grabs the staff with his bare hands. Nathan kicks Tera away and pulls out Krotus. He keeps on swinging Krotus onto the road. Every swing he does creates green fire every where. 

 

Nathan: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

 

Tera: The real question is what were you doing in the underworld with Rasku. 


Scene 2

 

The scene transitions to Rasku and Victor at the underworld. Rasku holds a crystal ball as Victor looks around. He is slightly feeling impatient as Rasku's eyes are glowing brighter. The faces on the ground start to speak louder in gibberish.

 

Victor: Where is brother?

 

Rasku: I do not know. Besides, you should see how your mother is doing right now. Don't worry, I will show him when he comes back.

 

The crystal ball image reveals the mother inside a white room. Her long unkempt hair covers her face. She struggles in her straight jacket as the bangs her head on the wall. She keeps on screaming with the blood on her face. Several men come into the room and grab her. She bites one of the men's arms. The other one injects a needle into her arm. She progressively gets calmer even though she kicks the air. The image closes in the crystal ball.

 

Victor: (crying) Why won't she progress? Why?

 

Rasku: That is not something that her mind allows her to do.

 

Victor: Brother has the right to know! I am going back! 

 

Rasku: (smiling) Fine....you can do that.

 

Victor sinks into the ground in his ink form. The ink begins to dissapear when it hits the ground. In the mortal world where Nathan and Tera are still in conflict, Victor rises and solidifies into his regular form. The green fire blocks Victor's vision. Victor produces an ink clone from his body. The duplicate rushes into the fire. At the other end, Nathan and Tera are still fighting eachother. The duplicate tackles Tera down. When the ink drips all of it's liquid away, Tera is partially blinded from the ink that hit her face. Nathan kicks her down to prevent her from getting up. He points his blade on Tera's face.

 

Nathan: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?

 

Tera: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! EITHER YOU STOP OR YOU WILL DIE!

 

Victor liquefies into the ground and crawls through the fire. Tera pushes Nathan away with her wings. She creates bright white light from her palm which blinds Nathan. Nathan screams in frustration as Tera charges at him. She lifts him onto the air and rises to the top of the building. When Victor arrives, he sees that Tera and Nathan are above. Tera lands on the roof of a sky scraper and throws Nathan onto the ground. She them places her hand on Nathan's mask as he struggles. She takes off the mask and throws it behind her. Nathan's jacket starts to disappear. Nathan covers his bloody face with his hand.

 

Nathan: THATS MY FACE GOD D****T...GIVE ME BACK MY FACE!!!

 

Tera grabs the hand and puts up her fist as she is about to punch Nathan. His face has blood all over it. Tera then pauses her attempted strike. She observes Nathan's pain and agony.

 

Nathan: MY FACE...GIVE IT BACK!!!

 

Tera holds Nathan down as he still struggles blindly. Nathan can no longer move.

 

Tera: Look into my eyes.

 

Nathan looks away with his teeth grinding. He drools bloody saliva.

 

Tera: Look into my eyes!

 

Nathan then stares at Tera's face. Her eyes begin to glow. The light hits Nathan's mind which stops him from moving. He stops struggling and screaming. He cannot hear what goes on around the city, but only ambient wave sounds that flow through his ears. He sees only white light and Tera's face. When the light dissapears, he sees Victor tackling Tera down. Tera kicks Victor away as Nathan wakes up. Victor gets up, picks up Nathan's mask and helps him up.

 

Victor: (giving Nathan the mask) BROTHER...GET TO THE UNDERWORLD NOW!!

 

Nathan puts on his mask and pulls out the cube. He crushes the cube with his hand and dissappears into thin air. Victor sinks into the ground with ink dripping from his body before Tera reaches him. Tera then kneels on the ground feeling exhausted. She holds her wounded arm. The blood doesn't stop dripping.

 

Tera: Why....why him? Why haven't the heavens helped this young man?

 

Tera flies down into the streets with her staff.

 

Tera: (in frustration) I don't care if that man has been flogged for life, or been spiritually scarred, he deserves to die for association with Rasku!

 

To Be Continued.....



© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
There is plenty of action here but what do you think? What do you have in mind for what will happen next ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

still fighting each(space)other.

Oh this getting good. another character to contend with. Could she help him? or could she kill him?. I guess i will have to wait and see. Very Awesome.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

That will be something you will find out tomorrow. Each chapter will be posted daily. thank you for .. read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

New update in this chapter: I added that Tera appears to be a 17 years old.
Where and who else would be on the other side?

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

oh don't worry, you will find out as each chapter will be posted. ;) It's a daily chapter release.
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

New update in this chapter: I added that Tera appears to be a 17 years old.
Well hard to say. There were some places that needed to be edited. I believe that Victor and Nathan will face Rasku when they get back to the underworld.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

hhmmm what makes you think that ;) ? Besides I should probably go back and check on some mistakes th.. read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

New update in this chapter: I added that Tera appears to be a 17 years old.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on July 21, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing