Episode 5: The Fable

Episode 5: The Fable

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

The next creature starts to come. Krotus tells a fable to Nathan. What can the mission lead to from here now?

"
Scene 1

The scene takes place at the underworld. Nathan is holding his head with his hand. Victor spawns next to him. Nathan starts to lose touch with the world he is at and sits down on a boulder. Victor calls Nathan's name until Victor's voice finally goes through Nathan's ears

Victor: Brother....what's wrong?

Nathan: Nothing Victor. I'm alright.

Victor: Well, you better be, because we can't afford to have an angel like that interfere with our mission. She doesn't understand about mother.

Nathan: Victor....are you sure our mother will be saved?

Victor: (in joy) Of course....Rasku has always kept his word. He is our real father, not the one who attempted to kill you. He raised me, but I have missed you....very much. 

Nathan: And I have missed you as well. But that humanity that has betrayed me will never be missed. 

Victor: Aw brother, it's such a cruel world out there. That is why Rasku gave you that mask, so that you won't ever have to cry, or show anybody your tears. I am sure that helped!

Nathan: (looking away) yeah.....it did. For those twelve years.

Victor: Good....so don't feel sad now. 

Rasku spawns next to Nathan and Victor.

Rasku: What a touching conversation between you two. But don't forget, you must slay two more creatures before your mother will be saved. 

Victor: Brother, are you sure you are feeling better.

Nathan collapses into the cobblestones. Victor picks up Nathan as he is worried
.
Victor: (worried) BROTHER...BROTHER...WAKE UP....BROTHER!!

Rasku: WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS?

Victor: It must have been that damn angel! We must save him! Rasku!!!!

Rasku: (frustrated) Tera!

Victor: WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM! I will not defeat a creature without brother. We must do this together!

Rasku face palms Nathan violently. Loud screams can be heard from many voices. Nathan screams in agony and pain.

Rasku: YOU SHALL LEAVE THE MIND AND SOUL OF THIS NEW BORN! 

Victor: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER?

Victor dashes to Nathan but Rasku punches Victor at the middle of his face. Victor turns into liquid ink right after the impact of the punch. He then comes back up and produces his liquid duplicate. They both hold Rasku but his force pushes Victor and the duplicate away. Rasku then resumes to beating Nathan.

Rasku: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOY WITH THIS MAN BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU ANGELS HAVE DONE TO ME! 

Rasku takes off Nathan's mask and punches his face. Blood spews out by every punch. When Rasku stops punching him, Nathan begins to wake up. Nathan starts to gasp for air.

Victor: Brother, we were so worried about you.

Nathan: What the hell just happened?

Rasku: We have a problem, and it seems like we have company. We are now against the heavens. 

Rasku gives Nathan the mask. He puts it on.

Rasku: (smiling) But you two won't be defeated by them. You are lucky that you made it down here alive! No other human has ever survived a battle with Tera. She would have obliterated you. Now you two shall go back to the mortal world and destroy the next creature.

Victor: (in confidence) Yes Rasku!

Victor sinks into the ground and disappears in his ink form. Nathan pulls out the cube and crushes it. He also disappears. 

Scene 2

The Scene takes place at the school where Nathan was at. It is during day time where there are many students walking around. A group of students walk in a hall. One of them is named Chad. He has short blond hair that is combed.

Chad: Hey where is that freak Nathan! He hasnt been here today!

Friend: Yeah it's so boring without him. We were gonna dump him into the trash!

Chad and the friends laugh with eachother. Nathan is seen in the bathroom. He
 hears Chad through the door.

Krotus: That boy over there, his soul has a foul smell. I cant take it whenever he is with us! Augh he is disgusting!

Nathan: quiet!

Krotus: why should I be quiet Nathan? You are considered missing! But who in the mortal world cares! But guess what Nathan, i know someone else who cares for you besides your brother! She is a very....very pretty girl! Infact, she owned you! You could defeat a Behemoth but You couldnt defeat a girl? What's wrong with that picture Nathan?

Nathan: Can you spot the creature?

Krotus does a big sigh

Krotus: congradulations, you deserve a big medal for "change the topic"! Now it's my turn to change the topic. I've got a story to tell you. 

Nathan looks around the walls and mirrors.

Krotus: Okay, so there was a wolf.... he was starving, and he was not agile enough. He was always chasing the rabbit. Every time the wolf chased the rabbit, the rabbit would always get away. So after his last chase, the wolf realized his lack of agility. 

Nathan pulls out his katana.

Krotus: He then found a rat walking by and asked it "Hey, can you find that rabbit that passed by for me?". Then the rat said "Why would I want to do that?". The wolf replied, "because I can find food for you, I know what rats like you eat!". So the rat went along and said, okay, sure. The rat spotted the rabbit and started to chase it. Then the wolf hid behind the tree waiting for the rabbit to intersect with him.

Nathan checks the floors underneath him and opens the doors that leads to the toilets.

Krotus: When the rabbit bumped into the wolf, the wolf devoured and harvested the rabbit. After the rabbit's flesh was gone, the rat waited for the wolf's attention and asked him "Where is that food that you promised me?". Then the wolf came in to the rat and knocked him down with his paws. The wolf said "Sorry, you are such an inferior creature. Why would I help you? And besides, you are food too!" The wolf then harvested the rat as well. Now Nathan, that's a happy story....isn't it?  

The blood starts to drip from a mirror. It forms into a text that says

Part man and part bull
For it is the Minotaur
Get away, you beast, for this man
does not come tutored by your sister
he comes to view your punishments

Krotus: Wow, he must be really that desperate and crazy enough to send you that creature. 

The lights immediately turns off. The electricity in the school is down. A huge crash is heard across the school. The minotaur appears to be throwing people across the class room. He carries a giant bloody axe. He swings it around and creates destruction. The students and teachers are running away. Victor's ink seeps through the vents and then drips down to the surface. He then solidifies into his regular form and pulls out his dual blades. His duplicate splatters out of his body and reforms properly. The ink still drips out of the duplicate. It stands by the door. The minotaur's animalistic noises get louder.

Victor: Brother, it is time to take out that thing.

The scene transitions into the opposite world: The Heavens. Tera flies onto a court with gates surrounding it. Four angels in white robes are standing around one tall angel. He wears a golden crown and also wears a large gown. He has long white hair and a long beard. His wings are twice the size of his body.

Tera: Father Argus....it has happened again!

Argus: Again? Why am I not surprised! 

Tera: It's never going to stop! There has to be a way to end this. We all know what is going to happen.

Argus: But the humans that Rasku toys with knows nothing! Ignorant fools!

Tera: (looking down) The new born human may be ignorant, but....but he is very strong! In fact....he was the only and first one who killed the Behemoth

Argus: (surprised) WHAT!!!!!??

Tera: Yes. That was Nathan!

Argus: THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP HERE!!! GO BACK DOWN AND KILL THAT HUMAN!

Tera: BUT WE HAVE BEEN IN THIS CYCLE FOR SO MANY CENTURIES!! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY TO END THIS!

Argus: That demon Rasku is my son, and your brother! You will not kill your own kin! Neither shall I. 

Tera: But he spawns into the mortal world and causes more trouble. 

Argus: HE WILL SOON COME UP HERE THEN! GO AND KILL THAT HUMAN JUST LIKE THE ONES THAT BLINDLY FOLLOWED HIM! NOW BEGONE!!! YOU WILL STAY DOWN UNTIL HE STOPS!

Tera: (in sadness) yes father.

Tera flies away from the heavens and descends into the lower clouds. She hides her emotions as the gravity accelerates her. 

To Be Continued


© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
So is Krotus becoming more useful than just a skull that spews out fire and is only attached from a wire to Nathan's hand? What do you think of the heavens? Is there any flaws?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I can not defeat the creature without brother. ( my brother)
What the hell are you doing to brother? (My brother)

Ok could uses some clues on what's going on regarding who's brother we are talking about. I am assuming it the demon and not Nate.. anyway good job in getting me this far.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

the brother was Nathan and the demon was Rasku. I have specified that right after I read that. Thank.. read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

Episode 6 and 7 are now up incase if you want to know
Shep

11 Years Ago

I will read them to night



Reviews

The Heavens was good, but wouldn't Jesus or God be the one that's bigger than the other angels and have the gold crown? Otherwise everything else seems to be good.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

lol, satan isnt even a character in this book either. Argus will be the god for this book for now.
J. F. Charleston

11 Years Ago

Alright. Just was a little confused.
I can not defeat the creature without brother. ( my brother)
What the hell are you doing to brother? (My brother)

Ok could uses some clues on what's going on regarding who's brother we are talking about. I am assuming it the demon and not Nate.. anyway good job in getting me this far.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

the brother was Nathan and the demon was Rasku. I have specified that right after I read that. Thank.. read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

Episode 6 and 7 are now up incase if you want to know
Shep

11 Years Ago

I will read them to night

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2012
Last Updated on July 21, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..